+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    What was the link up that was required to get access to the old outfits? I had a PS3 account and a 360 account.... it says Xbox account is still linked on Trion but I don't know if I was supposed to do something specific for crossover to 2050

Quote Originally Posted by SashaWinter View Post
    What was the link up that was required to get access to the old outfits? I had a PS3 account and a 360 account.... it says Xbox account is still linked on Trion but I don't know if I was supposed to do something specific for crossover to 2050
    All you do to transfer is lo in the the platform you want the items to go to.

example: you played original defiance on 360, and aare going to play 2050 on ps4.
    1) link ps4 account to trion
    2) log in to 2050 on ps4
    3) stuff transfers auto.(supposedly)

No Smile helmet and Lucifer's Knave outfit?!?! C'mon, those were the best cosmetics! (IMO)
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth

6K In My Day

Quote Originally Posted by torch327 View Post
    All you do to transfer is lo in the the platform you want the items to go to.

example: you played original defiance on 360, and aare going to play 2050 on ps4.
    1) link ps4 account to trion
    2) log in to 2050 on ps4
    3) stuff transfers auto.(supposedly)
    On Twitter they're claiming there was some cutoff date we were supposed to have linked by.

It was around the June beta, I'm pretty sure. So either the start (June 22) or the end.
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam / IGN: Lux: ~1300[NA PS4]
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]

I played the original Defiance on both Xbox 360 and PC. Xbox first. Both accounts are linked to my Trion account. My Xbox account had tons of stuff unlocked and bought, the PC has almost nothing. It seems that the PC account only was used in consideration on what to transfer. Nothing I earned on Xbox was brought forward, despite the fact I bought a founder's pack for and am playing on Xbox One. These accounts have been linked for years, and I even checked to make sure everything was in order before the cutoff date.

I had signed up to be notified of beta, but hadn't actually played it as I'd recently moved. Don't know if I had linked it when I signed up for beta notice.... wish I could link stuff from PS3 and 360 :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
    It was around the June beta, I'm pretty sure. So either the start (June 22) or the end.
    June 22nd sounds like the correct date that the cutoff took place.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Is all the season pass items included in this? Got a few stuff that never transferred over, season pass gear being one of them. A total of only 4 things were in my claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternalhysteria View Post
    Is all the season pass items included in this? Got a few stuff that never transferred over, season pass gear being one of them. A total of only 4 things were in my claim.
    All paid DLC season pass items are included in 2050 free of charge. I.E. Thorn Liro, 7th Legion, Gunslinger Trials, etc.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo