+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Why, just tell me why we've lost the Ark Infiltrator and the E-Rep Heavy Trooper for those who earned them ???
    We had the VBI Infiltrator but not the 2 previous ones ??
    I'm just upset about that...so ridicoulous..

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Please note that the item list is subject to change and may have items added or removed. Weapons specifically were not transferred to Defiance 2050 due to the significant changes to the Weaponization system.
    I was aware of this from the start, I was hoping you would make 2050 MK version..... I am very disappointed no pumpkin spikes or weapons, also the Trove ground ponder that was extremely hard to unlock.

So it is confirmed we are not getting the extra loadouts, and character slots? Also inventory space is confirmed to not transfer.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    *Not all methods of acquiring this item were available to be transferred

Please note that the item list is subject to change and may have items added or removed. Weapons specifically were not transferred to Defiance 2050 due to the significant changes to the Weaponization system.
    Item transfer what a joke. So I'm guessing this means only stuff purchased directly with bits transfer and not pursuits or vendors etc? Oh yeah but don't forget, not inventory slots, but they still sell em in 2050 anyway. The only things that transferred for me was 2 titles and a headpiece. The charitable, alturist, and the halo. Loadout slots didn't. I have 5 of 6 in oldfiance. Character slot's idk how many I have, I only ever ran one alt. I bougt the disc after ftp for the code it came with, that's how I got extra loadouts, idk how many char slots were included. Doesn't matter anyway cuz apparently doesn't apply to 2050. I had 240 inventory and 105 keycodes. Do keycodes transfer to 2050, are they still even a thing? I did see 0/50 in the corner so apparently that doesn't transfer either. As for items listed that didn't transfer: Vehicles: Duni bright green, pink, raptor blk/red. Titles:7th legion ashigaru, gunslinger, arktech revolutionary. Headgear: 7th legion samurai, city survivalist, cyberclaus, defi few recon gear (but not the assault?), hellbug combat cap, infantry veteran, old faithful, scrapyard machinist, underworld outlaw, volge engineer, volge helm, volge viscera helm. Outfit: 7th legion samurai, chimera arkhunter, defi few recon gear, emc heavy trooper, the adversary, the colonel, tsunami ronin, underworld outlaw, volge engineer, zwazhe warrior. Most all of that stuff the outfits and what not I don't even care and can be re earned but the vehicles and char slots/loadouts would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    70 inventory
    75 keycode capacity
    5 loadouts per character
    4 character slots per server
    I know those are the old benefits of buying the disc, I still don't see why it shouldn't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    So it is confirmed we are not getting the extra loadouts, and character slots? Also inventory space is confirmed to not transfer.
    How has it been confirmed? I haven't seen a post about it?

So they allow the samurai outfits to transfer but REMOVE THE SWORDS.. Yeah that makes sense..

I have dodge challengers on my old account but they are not listed here, for example I have plum crazy with black stripe but not white, is there a reason for that or have they been missed? Thanks in advance

Those items only transfer if you bought them directly with bits, or bought a vanity pack that had them. For instance, the Night Porter and Pilgrim of Guiding Light outfits are on the list but I don't have them. Because I won them from bit boxes but didn't buy the vanity packs that had them included later. Sucks but I know why I didn't get them. Same with the loadout slots. I bought them directly through the bitstore so I have them all. A lot of the outfits you could earn or buy with game currency were also available to purchase in the bit store. I just hope some of them make a come-back because if nothing else, I need my City Survivalist hood and it's gone! T-T

(If you did buy the loadout upgrades and did link in time then yeah, somethings up.)

Question

where's inventory slots?! And keys

I need submit a ticket revision an account?