+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenikkusu Gatou View Post
    Those items only transfer if you bought them directly with bits, or bought a vanity pack that had them. For instance, the Night Porter and Pilgrim of Guiding Light outfits are on the list but I don't have them. Because I won them from bit boxes but didn't buy the vanity packs that had them included later. Sucks but I know why I didn't get them. Same with the loadout slots. I bought them directly through the bitstore so I have them all. A lot of the outfits you could earn or buy with game currency were also available to purchase in the bit store. I just hope some of them make a come-back because if nothing else, I need my City Survivalist hood and it's gone! T-T

(If you did buy the loadout upgrades and did link in time then yeah, somethings up.)
    Yep. Sadly, that's a pretty flawed system.
    For instance: the Trion Supporter outfit was a code-only outfit. This essentially means it can't be transferred, yet its in the list.

So while I was unable to log into 2050 on my PS4 all weekend, I noticed another code was applied to my account on Sunday, July 8th - while I checked on all of my Trion related account settings...

2018-7-8 - Defiance Transfer: Season Pass
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 42
    Assault: 24 - Demolitionist: 24

Any Way you Could add Collective Infiltrator to the outfit list!? That one took me a really long time to earn I even looked at the pursuit in the updated version and I cant earn it there either.

I never got my dodge challenger from orig DEFIANCE

just touched down

already in the game and im SUPER happy to get my e-rep officer's uniform back, loved it in the ps3 verison and love it now!~ plus its a great birthday gift for me considering today is my birthday!

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit Redfield View Post
    already in the game and im SUPER happy to get my e-rep officer's uniform back, loved it in the ps3 verison and love it now!~ plus its a great birthday gift for me considering today is my birthday!
    Happy birdie, two ewes.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Yeah. I pre ordered the game on 360. We should get the 6 load outs at least.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight
    Clan: pay it forward

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Its the 10th when will it be available

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Redfield View Post
    This is exactly how I felt when I received my Soleptor Durango, Halo, and "Insomniac" title in claims yesterday.

Xbox 360 to PS4 transfer
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 42
    Assault: 24 - Demolitionist: 24

Well, I'm happy to see that some stuff got loaded in since the last time I checked, but, I'm still missing a couple outfits, vehicles and other things that should have carried over according to this list....