+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance 2050 EU PC Head Start Is Now Live

Hey All,

Defiance 2050 EU PC Head Start is now live on Glyph! If you have head start access, go download glyph and hop in!

PC NA will be opened up at 10:00AM PT, while PS4 NA and Xbox are opened at 10:00AM Local time for your region.

Hey!

I'm on PC NA, I accidentally logged in on PC EU and created an account there. Did I mess up my account? I haven't claimed anything. I'm just afraid if all of my stuffs will go to EU instead of NA @_@
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyn
    Hi Yonpachi,

I'm writing to let you know that we've removed the following post, and would like to take a moment to explain why. While we realize you were trying to be humourous, sexual innuendos are not appropriate for the forums.

Best Regards,

Alyn

PC NA will be opened up at 10:00AM PT, while PS4 NA and Xbox are opened at 10:00AM Local time for your region.
    Sucks to be PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    ...while PS4 NA and Xbox are opened at 10:00AM Local time for your region.
    It is now 10:15am in Brazil in our major timezone (Brasilia), and I can't see any Founders Packs in the Brazilian PS Store. Searching for "2050" returns no games, while searching for "Defiance" shows only OLDefiance titles. This happens both in the console PStore and the web PStore.

The same above applies to the US PS Store, although I can't precise the earliest time it would be available there.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

Defiance 2050 EU PC Head Start is now live on Glyph! If you have head start access, go download glyph and hop in!

Can you please provide clarification as to what the situation is for EU PS4 with regards to Founders Packs and head starts?