+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lector Lacivious View Post
    is that so many players actually thought that a reskin of the original laggy, buggy, disconnected management game would actually be resolved by reskinning the laggy, buggy, crashy, disconnected management problem...

As long as you keep buying, Trion will keep thinking that they are doing an acceptable job.
    Exactly this.... My friends got suckered again, I watched their vids, still the same laggy jankfest.. with more cashgrab.
    XBOX, NA, DAWN PATROL (recruit for life!)

Well I remember when World of Warcraft came out and it took several minutes to log in to find out 5 minutes later I did log in to try to play and take 10 minutes for a 15 second fight only to find out you died then wait another 5 to 10 minutes before you revived to find yourself dead again.

Oh and did I mention when they started to add the additional 60 Plus servers the que was over 1000 long? Took them three months to properly deal with it and we got two months free.

The game is free and is being logged on all at once by so many fans and new players this is going to be a nightmare regardless. If you play the first day with no issues? The game was either made by a triple A company or it's sales so poor it couldn't lag due to people logging in if they wanted too. Sadly this company isn't triple A nor does a free download warrant poor sells.
    PS4 Tea Realmreaver and Realmreaver 360: was Elric-zwo; Kastíthanu nevitso haryo banggos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    I've ever only heard consoles having issues, what about an actual platform, pc? any issues there?
    here is a post from some pc players.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e.-Server.-Lag.

I only just got the game downloaded a little while ago (for PC), but so far no issues or lag (other than having to adjust my anti-virus stuff so that it wasn't blocking the game). There's a hotfix happening, but I generally see that as a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elric1 View Post
    Well I remember when World of Warcraft came out and it took several minutes to log in to find out 5 minutes later I did log in to try to play and take 10 minutes for a 15 second fight only to find out you died then wait another 5 to 10 minutes before you revived to find yourself dead again.

Oh and did I mention when they started to add the additional 60 Plus servers the que was over 1000 long? Took them three months to properly deal with it and we got two months free.

The game is free and is being logged on all at once by so many fans and new players this is going to be a nightmare regardless. If you play the first day with no issues? The game was either made by a triple A company or it's sales so poor it couldn't lag due to people logging in if they wanted too. Sadly this company isn't triple A nor does a free download warrant poor sells.
    sorry, but they can't pull that "it's a new game" ****... the game launched in 2013... they should have been ready by now.

FACT,
    XBOX, NA, DAWN PATROL (recruit for life!)

well i said before i guess ill say it again fool me once shame on you fool me twice sham on me guess the saying true a sucker born every min bah ha ha ha

Got on Sunday - it was admittedly laggy - but update cured it - no complaints at all still looks really nice in places
    Noobs do not let the terrible graphics in the first area put you off (nor the terrible gun sounds - at first)

It is a great game - even having to do all the missions again after doing original game.