+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

This launch could only be described as an utter failure.

XBone NA Experience
    So for past 2 hours 40 minutes I have been trying to play. My experience has been nothing but a total abortion of a game launch. First I had already Purchased an Ultimate Founders Pack. When I logged in and every attempt thereafter (because of the numerous crashes) none of the pack was and still is not available. Second, this game is totally unplayable. For the past 2 hours and 40 minutes, the game crashes to Home within 2 min of spawning in the game and that is even if you can get the game to connect. Connection alone takes multiple attempts. (Read that as over 3-9 per login). Not only does it crash but it deletes your inventory as well. When you do get inside the game all quest info, waypoints, and even enemies are invisible. I have read over the forums and twitter. So my big question is this is the Headstart Launch day...where the hell is the DEVS and why aren't the community managers even bothering to reply to peoples questions and concerns? Hell, the issues are even being ignored on Twitter.

The Above Post Is BOGUS

I read the above post prior to 10:00 PST. I read it while waiting for the Early Start to begin. After I read it, I played DEFIANCE 2050 for 2 hours, achieving EGO rank of 10.

This time around, I created a character, completed the tutorial on the entry map, and spawned into the main game with no problem. The game has been live for maybe 2 hours and 10 minutes now.

Just like any other forum, there are posts that serve no good purpose. The servers for DEFIANCE 2050 were not active at the time the above post was made. --GadeJ

its the first day. Hopefully things will get better I haven't had trouble logging in but the crashes are heartbreaking. It happens a lot to many to count trying to play. Also the thing they need to fix fast is how items leave your inventory after the games crashes. I picked up a couple of great things during and ArkFall and after completion the game crashed as usual. Logged back in and the items wasn't in my inventory anymore. Ill give it two days for them to fix it. I understand its the First day of Launch so I'm cutting them slack. if they can fix all the crashes it will be a great game.

What platform are you on, the PS4 was only up for 5 minutes enough the create a character but nothing else and has been down ever since with no updates from Trion of PSN as to what is happening to rectify this situation. Mountain standard time 1000 until now 1445, no gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    I read the above post prior to 10:00 PST. I read it while waiting for the Early Start to begin. After I read it, I played DEFIANCE 2050 for 2 hours, achieving EGO rank of 10.

This time around, I created a character, completed the tutorial on the entry map, and spawned into the main game with no problem. The game has been live for maybe 2 hours and 10 minutes now.

Just like any other forum, there are posts that serve no good purpose. The servers for DEFIANCE 2050 were not active at the time the above post was made. --GadeJ
    What platform are you on, the PS4 was only up for 5 minutes enough the create a character but nothing else and has been down ever since with no updates from Trion of PSN as to what is happening to rectify this situation. Mountain standard time 1000 until now 1445, no gaming.

Well thanks for being the test bunnies guys!! Sorry its at the expense of your pocket books. I went with my gut and it appears i made the right decision. Maybe someday this game will be playable and i can give it a shot. Let us know when its ready to actually play because we all know Trion sure as hell wont lol good luck yall.

this is pretty bad

Guess we paid $50 to be the test dummies for them for the main launch.. we find the bugs so they can improve for the initial public release.. what a joke. How can something be so broken after months of preparation and testing
    Xbox EU

IGN: Parko
    GT: l Parko l

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post

And hows that working out for you now? I got my founders pack things. SO there is that but don't try and sell anyone with that BS story there is no lag and constant crashes.

"The Above Post Is BOGUS

Just like any other forum, there are posts that serve no good purpose. The servers for DEFIANCE 2050 were not active at the time the above post was made. --GadeJ"

If you had done your research you would of realized they were. GO troll somewhere else.