+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I've ever only heard consoles having issues, what about an actual platform, pc? any issues there?
    PS3/PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    I've ever only heard consoles having issues, what about an actual platform, pc? any issues there?
    This guy just arrived in his time machine from the year 2000. Anyone wanna tell him how things have panned out since then?

you guys wanta here something really sexy? You cant even choose your server...lol so you get thrown into random servers....cant group with friends family....lol...they really screwed up big time here...lol

This has got to be the worse thing Ive personally ever heard or seen.

Very funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungodlyomen View Post
    you guys wanta here something really sexy? You cant even choose your server...lol so you get thrown into random servers....cant group with friends family....lol...they really screwed up big time here...lol

This has got to be the worse thing Ive personally ever heard or seen.

Very funny though.
    This may change in time too come who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Ungodlyomen View Post
    Very funny though.
    Nah, this situation passed the 'funny' stage about 12-14 hours ago.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 45
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    I read the above post prior to 10:00 PST. I read it while waiting for the Early Start to begin. After I read it, I played DEFIANCE 2050 for 2 hours, achieving EGO rank of 10.

This time around, I created a character, completed the tutorial on the entry map, and spawned into the main game with no problem. The game has been live for maybe 2 hours and 10 minutes now.

Just like any other forum, there are posts that serve no good purpose. The servers for DEFIANCE 2050 were not active at the time the above post was made. --GadeJ

And hows that working out for you now? I got my founders pack things. SO there is that but don't try and sell anyone with that BS story there is no lag and constant crashes.

"The Above Post Is BOGUS
    I read the above post prior to 10:00 PST. I read it while waiting for the Early Start to begin. After I read it, I played DEFIANCE 2050 for 2 hours, achieving EGO rank of 10.

This time around, I created a character, completed the tutorial on the entry map, and spawned into the main game with no problem. The game has been live for maybe 2 hours and 10 minutes now.

Just like any other forum, there are posts that serve no good purpose. The servers for DEFIANCE 2050 were not active at the time the above post was made. --GadeJ"

If you had done your research you would of realized they were. GO troll somewhere else.

The comedy in it all...

is that so many players actually thought that a reskin of the original laggy, buggy, disconnected management game would actually be resolved by reskinning the laggy, buggy, crashy, disconnected management problem...

As long as you keep buying, Trion will keep thinking that they are doing an acceptable job.

This launch really has been pathetic. Clearly the game isn’t even close to being ready for release.

yeah its buggy but i am having a blast playing it again,and with all online games there is always issue, I mean for the 1st month or so GTA V online was a massive headache yes its already been released on last gen but still takes some time gettting to work on this gen. Also if I stop having fun I will stop playing as there are plenty of games to play
    Follow The Buzzards