+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    This is a greats, fun, helpful clan. I enjoy running with these guys very much.

Knee deep in the gene pool tossing chlorine tabs to seagulls intentionally missing
    So the mule can only handle PC? Hoping it might have been on PS4. Need you on the PS4 side too. They're also trying to make...people...better. Always be the leaf on the wind.

Why run? You'll only die tired.
    PS4 NA D2050 PSN: JHAKLx0

Clans are for kids and *****

Quote Originally Posted by Jhakl View Post
    So the skid can only handle PC? Hoping it might have been on PS4. Need you on the PS4 side too. They're also trying to make...people...better. Always be the leaf on the wind.
    Our primary focus is, and will likely remain, on PC. We have one member who plays both on PC solo, and with his wife on console. Aside from the age old PC Master Race vs. console peasant speech, playing on both will be harder to coordinate. With the coming and going of players due to lack of end game or new content right now, splitting focus is not the right move for us.

We play a variety of different games of PC in our clan however. We hope that this will keep many of our newer members together while we wait for a much needed patch. Other games we play on PC right now:

- Guild Wars 2
    - Dirty Bomb
    - PUBG
    - Dirty Bomb
    - SWTOR
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Hi all,

An update for our clan that EU players may be happy to hear! In addition to our PC/NA clan, we have another member who plays predominantly on PC/EU. She has graciously started a Brown Coats clan on the EU server. Her character name is Alisa Marchenko. So if you aim to misbehave on the EU servers, send her a PM for a clan invite.

Also, our officers list on the original post here has been updated to reflect the current roster of active officers. Please send them a whisper if you'd like to join us.

Greetings all,

I updated the post in the PC clans sections and so am updating this one as well.

Update #3: November 20, 2018

1) After the conclusion of Hulker Hell event it has become clear that many of our players have become inactive. While everyone has their reasons for doing so, to better reflect the active number of players in clan, effective immediately, any player who has not logged in and shown activity (i.e. not just logging in and logging out immediately thereafter) for a period of 90 days or more, is subject to kick from clan. This was relaxed to 100 days or more during the event in hopes that many inactive players would return to the game. Sadly, as the game has grown stagnant in terms of new challenges, content, and/or goals to keeps players returning every day, many have decided to leave the game.

While we appreciate the hard work and effort of everyone who has been a part of our clan at one time or another, we must recognize that inactivity is a fact of life for many MMO's and it servers no purpose to have players taking up clan list slots that could be used by other potential players.

2) As stated above, and indicated by many of the player base on the forums, 2050 has hit a plateau in terms of content. In an attempt to keep many of us together under the same roof, or at least discord, a majority of our leadership including myself, have decided to make Destiny 2 our clan's primary game. This game was chosen by many of us since the base game experience (story content available at launch without any paid DLC/expansions) was available on PC for free until November 18th.

So, what does this mean for your experience as a Brown Coat in Defiance 2050? As your clan founder, I will be logging in every Monday afternoon at or around the weekly contract reset time (12:00 PM PST) to assist with contract completion and any help with any concerns, issues, and/or questions you may have. You may see other officers and/or leaders logging in from time to time to assist with this. Clan officer promotions will be frozen as well in 2050 due to a diminished monitoring by clan leadership. If you feel that the clan is not able to provide the same service to you, I would highly recommend you seek out the services of the clan Triade. We worked with them during the Hulker Hell event and their founder Ctss3xxy. She is extremely kind and knowledge about the game, and so are many of the officers in the clan.

If you are able to join us in Destiny 2, which is not unlike Defiance as there is MUCH shooting and looting to be had in the game, along with a large amount of story and side content, please feel free to join us in our discord (send me a PM for an invite) and we will get you into the clan in Destiny 2. We are the Brown Coat Consortium. (Brown Coats was already taken).

Sorry to hear this Kas. You will be missed, But wouldn't it be better to hand over the guild to one of the still active members? Like Fred, Gaar, Beer, or Art. Might be a better option than letting a great clan die. Just something to think about. Have fun and keep safe.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    Sorry to hear this Kas. You will be missed, But wouldn't it be better to hand over the guild to one of the still active members? Like Fred, Gaar, Beer, or Art. Might be a better option than letting a great clan die. Just something to think about. Have fun and keep safe.
    Clan isn't dead or leaving Defiance, we've just switch our priorities over to Destiny 2 also a few members of our leadership still take time to play some stale and stagnant Defiance. Further to add Kasumi isn't quitting Defiance as he's stated he's still doing the Monday afternoon rampage (weekly reset with any clannies who are on and wanting to group up). Just something you should know. Have fun and keep safe brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    I'm still playing Stale Defiance + a bit of Destiny 2. However as outlined by Kas, due to the low number of clan members of late, at least when I was playing, I've moved temporarily to Triade. It is a very good clan and still quite active. My intention will always be to move back to Brown Coats if things pick up again. One of My alts, Frank Freenbeen, is still in Brown Coats. I'll try to remember to log him in so I can keep an eye on how things are going in Brown Coats... And I'll try to be on during the Monday afternoon (between 5 and 6 PM Mountain time is earliest I can be on) Rampages as well.
    PC/NA, D2050, IGN - Freddy Freenbeen, Clan - Triade

+ Reply to Thread