+ Reply to Thread

Weapon XP isnt tracking on Xbox One

I'm sure this has been reported but just in case, I'm not getting any weapon xp however roller xp is working just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by L0rdMagnus View Post
    I'm sure this has been reported but just in case, I'm not getting any weapon xp however roller xp is working just fine.
    Supposedly you need to be ego or whatever the f it’s called now 50 for weapons to start registering . Another glitch I’m sure
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Same for me on Xbox one went to level 2 earlier not wont level again

yea im in the same boat, both the roller and runner are leveling but none of my weapons skills have moved pass lv 1. Im wondering anyone else that is having this trouble... Did at the start of the game, did the game crash as soon as you landed, at the point Trish gets you out of the pod. Then when you logged back in you didn't get to see the cutscene of your ego loading up, but you go right into the fight?

I wonder...

(edit) Im on the xbox by the way.

Update!!! Well as soon as I hit EGO lv 50 I started to get weapon skills EXP. I Hope this gets fixed soon and it would be nice to get some backlog EXP for my weapon skills when they do fix this bug.

Still not working on XBOX 1

Lv.50 ego for 10+ hours, 981 power and still no weapon xp all stuck at one.

i I bought a weapon exp booster right after tutorial .....by the time I got to lvl 50 i am now at AR 8 and rockets 3..... and that all i used through leveling.....and i didnt get AR 8 till AFTER 50, f$%king seriously???? weapon exp is definately broken

XBOX ONE D2050