+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

So Trion was lying to us this whole time!

They said from pretty much day 1 that character slots, loadout slots would transfer from D13 to D50, but a day before they release the game to founder pack buyers they tell us these needed to be purchased from the store! Also certain vehicles and outfits would go over as well, guess what they had to be bought from the store as well. Again these things were never said from the start! This on top of the whole FP debacle is ridiculous, your greed has reared its ugly head again. You need to fix this the right way, to those who have been loyal customers!

And fix the login for Ps4 founders this is ridiculous
    Plagueis level 5000

Traya lvl 1337

PSN name Weapon-x-420-

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Yup and that too. Everyone who bought them needs to be compensated or their money back all together. Make it right Trion!

Weird so I jus found some more stuff in my claims, I think it was stuff from the dlc or the disc code. Raptor blk/red, hellbug cap etc but no increased loadouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Agreed going on 53hrs
    "At the very least I am glad you no longer have the form of a child. I can beat you to death without remorse."

They never lied the did say if you played Defiance 2013 up until the cut off it would increase your valor and allow you to buy the slots back with the valor which we can do. But why do you even need morr than one character anyway??? I only need one and have all classes etc.

European Server
    XBL GT: xFullmetalRagex
    20 Year Veteran Gamer
    Mixer

I do remember them saying inventory and load can be transfered I would love to have my inventory slots havery 450 in d13 load outs I'm ok with 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sldr View Post
    I do remember them saying inventory and load can be transfered I would love to have my inventory slots havery 450 in d13 load outs I'm ok with 3
    It was characters and loadouts ... not inventory
    Who cares where/when/how you acquired your number of characters or loadouts
    If they have it in d13 , move it over like you told us you were going to do .. smh
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by OcelotKharn View Post
    They never lied the did say if you played Defiance 2013 up until the cut off it would increase your valor and allow you to buy the slots back with the valor which we can do. But why do you even need morr than one character anyway??? I only need one and have all classes etc.
    They never said that in order for you to receive the loadouts and character slots that they would have to be purchased in the store. What they said your current character and loadout slots would be transferred! They've pulled this childish stunt before saying someone made a mistake and that things weren't worded correctly so basically we were all out of luck! C'mon Trion stop being shady, it's time for some transparency. You want ppl to buy more of what your selling, make a quality product and stand behind what you've said.

I think you just misunderstood. There is loadouts and such options that can be purchased with valor and valor is the currency that was awarded to original players who linked their accounts and what not, I would just be careful that your misinterpretation of what they said isn't to blame here, sometimes people simply hear what they want to hear instead of being whats said.