+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    It was characters and loadouts ... not inventory
    Who cares where/when/how you acquired your number of characters or loadouts
    If they have it in d13 , move it over like you told us you were going to do .. smh
    Exactly. From what I understood is this was the compensation for us not being able to transfer weapons and shields and other gear. But their Valor conversion rate and overall inflation on items is absolutely ridiculous!

Maybe i'm wrong here but I think item transfer and valor weren't the same thing? But if so, the valor costs are far too high imo.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    Maybe i'm wrong here but I think item transfer and valor weren't the same thing? But if so, the valor costs are far too high imo.
    yes they are a bit to much.

Weird so I jus found some more stuff in my claims, I think it was stuff from the dlc or the disc code. Raptor blk/red, hellbug cap etc but no increased loadouts.
    Yes, I also had 9 more items in claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagnome View Post
    I think you just misunderstood. There is loadouts and such options that can be purchased with valor and valor is the currency that was awarded to original players who linked their accounts and what not, I would just be careful that your misinterpretation of what they said isn't to blame here, sometimes people simply hear what they want to hear instead of being whats said.
    People aren´t talking just for the sake of talking, we know what we are saying and it´s well documented in the announcement section of the forum.
    So you go read all those posts made by Trion and after that, you come to this thread saying again what you are saying.

They simply changed their minds cause they saw an opportunity to milk more money in a shady kind of way.
    Trion lied, that is the plain truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagnome View Post
    I think you just misunderstood. There is loadouts and such options that can be purchased with valor and valor is the currency that was awarded to original players who linked their accounts and what not, I would just be careful that your misinterpretation of what they said isn't to blame here, sometimes people simply hear what they want to hear instead of being whats said.
    Nope that's not it at all, I'm not misinterpreting it. This was said and asked about in livestreams several times and not once did they say that these needed to be bought separately in the store! They are other threads where ppl are asking about this. The announcement page on the 5th was the 1st time this was ever mentioned

For the glorious hour that I got to play, I had all 6 loadout slots unlocked. I assume because I bought the additional ones from the bitstore and didn't earn them in any events. As far as I can tell, if you bought it directly with bits, then it transferred. Unfortunately the outfit items I got from buying bit boxes have not but I'm hoping they will eventually as well, or be reasonably priced for valor purchase.

If you did buy them and you didn't get them then yeah. That's an issue. Especially since you can assign a class to each of them. Im not sure if you could even get loadouts with in-game currency or from events but i took a break while playing FFXIV so, I'm not sure if they upped the reward ante on original Defi ornah.

Edit: Vanity items only, I meant. I kind of assumed loadout slots would too (and possible bit-bought inventory upgrades) but if they didn't then BUUU.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenikkusu Gatou View Post
    For the glorious hour that I got to play, I had all 6 loadout slots unlocked. I assume because I bought the additional ones from the bitstore and didn't earn them in any events. As far as I can tell, if you bought it directly with bits, then it transferred. Unfortunately the outfit items I got from buying bit boxes have not but I'm hoping they will eventually as well, or be reasonably priced for valor purchase.

If you did buy them and you didn't get them then yeah. That's an issue. Especially since you can assign a class to each of them. Im not sure if you could even get loadouts with in-game currency or from events but i took a break while playing FFXIV so, I'm not sure if they upped the reward ante on original Defi ornah.

Edit: Vanity items only, I meant. I kind of assumed loadout slots would too (and possible bit-bought inventory upgrades) but if they didn't then BUUU.
    I got loadouts from the disc code upgrade. Still, I don't see why that shouldn't work just because they werent purchased individually with bits. Just more nickel and diming.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    yes they are a bit to much.
    Yeah if thats the case(idk), valor equates into item transfer, valor basically equates into nothing.

I got loadouts from the disc code upgrade. Still, I don't see why that shouldn't work just because they werent purchased individually with bits. Just more nickel and diming.
    Exactly... it’s almost 5 years ago ... I can’t remember where or how but I had 6 toons and each of them had 6 loadouts .. make the transfer please
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters