+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 177
  1. #21
    Member Ronin9572's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maine PS3/PS4 NA
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    I got loadouts from the disc code upgrade. Still, I don't see why that shouldn't work just because they werent purchased individually with bits. Just more nickel and diming.
    Exactly! Why was this1st time having to buy in store character slots , and loadouts never brought up before? I see a lot of the titles came with event boxes so I understand that, but vehicles and outfits why would you buy these in store when they can be earned easily or bought in game for scrip? Seriously a lot of the vehicles were able to be bought in game, you just had to be patient(or lucky) and while yes a lot of vehicles and outfits had to be bought in the store.

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagnome View Post
    I think you just misunderstood. There is loadouts and such options that can be purchased with valor and valor is the currency that was awarded to original players who linked their accounts and what not, I would just be careful that your misinterpretation of what they said isn't to blame here, sometimes people simply hear what they want to hear instead of being whats said.

    Here ist the official thread, what will be transfered from old D to 2050. And yes, Loadouts and charslots, will be transfered.


    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Defiance-2050

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Bluming View Post
    Here ist the official thread, what will be transfered from old D to 2050. And yes, Loadouts and charslots, will be transfered.


    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Defiance-2050
    Apparently not if you bought the game disc, only seperately purchased with bits.

  5. #25
    Member Ronin9572's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maine PS3/PS4 NA
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Bluming View Post
    Here ist the official thread, what will be transfered from old D to 2050. And yes, Loadouts and charslots, will be transfered.


    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Defiance-2050
    Thanks, but a lot of us already knew about that. The problem is and what the thread is about it the fact that they never said any of the things on the list had to be purchased in the store until the 5th with that very thread you linked. I could care less about the titles, but the character slots and loadout s, plus it be nice to have the vehicles and outfits.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,262
    Now that I see people referring to disc code upgrade I´m getting a bit confused.
    If I recall correctly at the beginning we had only 2 character slots (i think) and 2 loadout slots, right?
    I have 6 loadout slots that I think that I bought but it was too long ago to really remember, and like I said hearing people talking about disc upgrade is making me confused.
    Are you guys talking about when the game went free to play back then?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Now that I see people referring to disc code upgrade I´m getting a bit confused.
    If I recall correctly at the beginning we had only 2 character slots (i think) and 2 loadout slots, right?
    I have 6 loadout slots that I think that I bought but it was too long ago to really remember, and like I said hearing people talking about disc upgrade is making me confused.
    Are you guys talking about when the game went free to play back then?
    I have never purchased anything with bits and have 5 loadout slots and at least 3 character slots in the original version, I purchased the base game and season pass at launch. Got none of that in 2050

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleigh View Post
    I have never purchased anything with bits and have 5 loadout slots and at least 3 character slots in the original version, I purchased the base game and season pass at launch. Got none of that in 2050
    It was a long time ago and I really can´t remember for what I had and whatnot at the beginning.

  9. #29
    yeah i got nothing bought pc (disc version) - got nothing. Pretty bad glad i never spent any money on this game.

  10. #30
    It was mentioned in another thread by trion staff in replies that only the loadouts from the ingame market place purchases transferred , my cd key loadouts were not transferred neither the inventory slots the character slots did transfer but 2 on my characters disappeared logging in today , Another player said in another topic their missing characters came back next day so im hoping my ones do too .

    Im still confused about the road to 2050 pursuits what exactly was the valor reward quantity from each goal complete !? .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts