+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    ... and don't get me started on buying stuff in the store like Ark Keys and Extra Key slots which apparently have a cap... none of which is mentioned nor does the store even attempt to dissuade you from making the purchase anyways. Then when they do contact you in regards to your ticket, they make it sound like it's your own fault and try to back out of any sort of refund.

I may go to Xbox Live and get a refund for my pre-purchase, then head over to the BBB. This is truly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    This is why I didn't buy into founders. First of all item transfer is a joke and a slap in the face. Second, I knew the game would be highly unpolished and feels rushed.
    Yes, feels like Trion doing what Trion always does, that's why I will never pay a cent to them again after being a subscriber then Patron in Rift and D13 for so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruchai View Post
    Yes, feels like Trion doing what Trion always does, that's why I will never pay a cent to them again after being a subscriber then Patron in Rift and D13 for so many years.
    Yup there definitely Trion hard to take our money, and leaving us with a mess of a game!

yes. they were. Then to insult us even more they make the game pure pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    Weird so I jus found some more stuff in my claims, I think it was stuff from the dlc or the disc code. Raptor blk/red, hellbug cap etc but no increased loadouts.
    I got my founder's stuff on the 10th then today I logged on with gear I never earned including the Cathian Warrior body cosmetic that I don't think is even available in the game right now. (can't even start the Cathian area story yet) Mind you thios seems all to come from my original Trion account. (I found email and resetted the password AFTER I already started a new account on PS4. Yes I have asked if they could merge them.
    PS4 Tea Realmreaver and Realmreaver 360: was Elric-zwo; Kastíthanu nevitso haryo banggos.

Why am I not surprised that these issue's haven't even Bern addressed. Ignoring problems don't make them go away! Especially from a customers perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Elric1 View Post
    ... with gear I never earned including the Cathian Warrior body cosmetic that I don't think is even available in the game right now. (can't even start the Cathian area story yet)
    The Castithan outfit (Zwahze Warrior) was issued when we downloaded the "Castithan Charge Pack" in OG Defiance... I'm guessing that might be due to the season pass DLC grant that Trion posted to my account on July 8th?

2018-7-8 Defiance Transfer: Season Pass

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    The Castithan outfit (Zwahze Warrior) was issued when we downloaded the "Castithan Charge Pack" in OG Defiance... I'm guessing that might be due to the season pass DLC grant that Trion posted to my account on July 8th?

2018-7-8 Defiance Transfer: Season Pass
    This is why I love the community here, ppl always helping others!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    Anyone who bought a FP got shafted! Most weren't able to play and than day 1 open to the public Trion released the Ultimate Class pack. I hope you all get compensated or your money back!
    Don't know about anyone else, but I certainly did. Actually it was very easy by calling Microsoft. I don't think I have ever been dissatisfied enough to ask for a refund but, yeah, this one is that bad. All I got from Trion was a canned response and no real answers. Such a shame.
    Lupus.....the wolf is IN me
    xbox GT: BlueEyedGator
    Character name: Blue Moonshadow

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedGator View Post
    Don't know about anyone else, but I certainly did. Actually it was very easy by calling Microsoft. I don't think I have ever been dissatisfied enough to ask for a refund but, yeah, this one is that bad. All I got from Trion was a canned response and no real answers. Such a shame.
    Typical Trion! I had two friends that couldn't even login, another 2 that couldn't get any further than the tutorial, and a few others that were constantly plagued with dc's so they just stopped trying. One friend did get a refund from Microsoft, the others I haven't heard any further on, probably due to the fact they threw the towel in on this game!