+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fix. The. Server. Lag.

Fix. The. Server. Lag.

Long story short:

Defiance 1, out for 5 years with no fix of lag. Especially the last month on D1.

Defiance 2050, out for almost 3 days and still that same old crappy bs server lag that haunts us players still.

It’s about time you Devs learn to fix something. I’m all seriousness, I’m giving 2050 all hope that you Devs can get Defiance 2050 running smoothly.

You know, it’s weird. Defiance in general, is such a fantastic game.. but it’s so broken underneath the hood. Both D1 and 2. Yet I still seem to want to play it so bad despite it causing so much frustration.. I don’t know much if that’s the case anymore. I might soon say peace out to you, Trion, if you don’t get a grip on things.

P.S. — For you PS4 players, don’t even get me started! I have friends who still can’t play after paying $50! I don’t play on PS4 but dude, Trion, that is a complete joke.. I feel for them.

You can’t keep doing crap like that to your customers, real talk.

Anyways, that’s my nightly rant.
    ElAsTiCzz - e6000 - PS3/NA

Kalphite - e6000 - PC/NA

Centauri - 2500+ Power Rating - PC/NA

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Upvote Stephi's post above mine.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephi View Post
    P.S. — For you PS4 players, don’t even get me started! I have friends who still can’t play after paying $50! I don’t play on PS4 but dude, Trion, that is a complete joke.. I feel for them.
    I'm in the same boat... unable to log in for the 42,536th time, before I just gave up completely.

Going to try logging in again after work, given what TrionMobi posted around 11:40 pm last night in a different thread.

Fingers crossed.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

just been looking at the xbone achivement stats. only 49.9% of players have done the tutroial... that shows how bad the lag is

Agree 100%! The lag is my #1 biggest peeve with the game and always has been since D13 started. I will say my own lag was not that bad, but I only did one invasion and a couple of Brood Mothers. It did seem to get worse as I played on Sunday afternoon with some rubberbanding monsters. 5 years and STILL the same major issue. If you fixed ONE thing it should have been the one thing that everyone hates and affects everyone's gameplay.
    IGN-Razak Vaseh EGO - right around 4400 these days

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Good morning, Arkhunters! Just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the lag/latency issues and are actively working to correct it. Thank you all for your patience as we continue to make adjustments!

Keep up the good work! I love the game and know you can make it run smoothly! Looking forward to the future events as well!

Quote Originally Posted by zephkial View Post
    good morning, arkhunters! Just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the lag/latency issues and are actively working to correct it. Thank you all for your patience as we continue to make adjustments!
    hot jambalaya!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good morning, Arkhunters! Just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the lag/latency issues and are actively working to correct it. Thank you all for your patience as we continue to make adjustments!
    No "RIP Chip" this morning, ark hunters... it's a "YAY Chip" on this bit o' news!
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    My wife has started saying "RIP Chip". I blame ya'll. lol