+ Reply to Thread

Unable to join friends or pick a server!

Just wondering if this going to be fixed anytime soon. I was never given a choice of server when starting the game and I cannot join certain friends.

I'm in Ireland and can join some ppl who are stateside and they can join me, yet i cannot join friends who are EU based and some american friends who can join me cannot join other American friends.

It's a little strange, any idea if this will be fixed anytime soon or is this how it's always going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by finno1985 View Post
    Just wondering if this going to be fixed anytime soon. I was never given a choice of server when starting the game and I cannot join certain friends.

I'm in Ireland and can join some ppl who are stateside and they can join me, yet i cannot join friends who are EU based and some american friends who can join me cannot join other American friends.

It's a little strange, any idea if this will be fixed anytime soon or is this how it's always going to be?
    I hope they fix this because I can't play with my friends because I got put into a server I didn't want to play on or was given a choice to begin with! I hope that they'll transfer our stuff to the one we wanted to play on.