+ Reply to Thread

sack scrapworks pursuit

Honestly is this thing glitched I've reached the ark fall in 10 mins and I timed it from the moment the match starts I can never get the pursuit to update is there something I need to do

Its bugged out, wait till the next patch, hopefully it will be fixed by then.

If you're talking about the pursuit that requires you be at an arkfall within 30 seconds of it staring, it means witthin 30 secs of it appearing on the map, otherwise, can't help you.

I believe he means the Scrapworks 4 player co-op. I literally just did it and it is working for me.

this pursuit you complete inside the Scrapwork CO-OP.

how do you unlock this, cuz i have done all main missions and most side ones and this isnt unclocked for me yet-- anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by killlljoy View Post
    how do you unlock this, cuz i have done all main missions and most side ones and this isnt unclocked for me yet-- anyone know?
    Get your EGO higher then.

My Ego is 684 and I just completed the golden gate bridge cut scene. Is my ego high enough or do I need to progress further? I thought I saw a popup stating it was unlocked, but I do not see it in my co-op menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    Gamertag: SystolicShadow

Tychon \t(y)-chon\ as a male's name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Tychon is "accurate, hitting the mark". Derived from the latin tycho.
    Tycho latin noun a prominent crater in the third quadrant of the face of the moon, about 56 miles (90 km) in diameter. Also a male given name, a Latinization of Danish Thyge.
    Thyge a male given name. Short form of names beginning with Old Norse Þur, a variant of the thunder god's name Thor.