+ Reply to Thread

Games not even out yet (fully) but yet, a new class pack announced..

So we're already being shown a new class pack, with 2 new classes due in the Winter..
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...box-One-and-PC

That's nice.. thanks Trion.. why not fix the issues with the game (freezes.. the rubber-banding..the lag..the crashes..) in its current state before telling us how we can give you more money?
    PC: Alicia Dominica

i5-4690K overclocked to 4.5Ghz
    16Gb Ram
    Overclocked 1070 8Gb gfx

I don't like how the Crusader's and Engineer's outfits look like, especially the Crusader with his silly helmet:

Ugh....

Wow I am speechless.
    Game is total mess. Will we keep getting new content in form of 50 euro packs with classes as long as they can milk us? I doubt they will fix EU pathetic servers in near future let alone give us new story or new things to do in game. Should had known better than to fall for another Trion ********.

Edit:
    $50 worth of Bits
    Crusader Class + Outfit*
    Exclusive Crusader Outfit Tint*
    Engineer Class + Outfit*
    Exclusive Engineer Outfit Tint*
    Assault Class
    Assassin Class
    Guardian Class
    Combat Medic Class
    TMW Hannibal 800R ATV

Wow this looks pathetic. They lock classes behind 50 euro bits purchase. If only they could add exclusive crusader and engineer outfit with different looking mount. Will exclusive outfit tint be like demo one where you can barely see difference from regular and pre purchase pack tint?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    Wow this looks pathetic. They lock classes behind 50 euro bits purchase.
    You can buy the classes with in-game currency. If you play semi-regularly, you'll have more than enough to buy both classes by the time they're released (assuming they're the same price as the Demolitionist).

Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    You can buy the classes with in-game currency. If you play semi-regularly, you'll have more than enough to buy both classes by the time they're released (assuming they're the same price as the Demolitionist).
    Demo cant be bought in game but only with real money so maybe they will add it at later time. That is not problem as I bought all classes. Problem is that game has number of issues and they are already announcing class pack for winter. If only they acknowledged huge latency problems on EU server, told us they are working on bugs and than announce new classes along with info on if and roughly when we will get actual content for Defiance.

I don't mind supporting game developers at all but this packet just looks poor. Should we add special outfit and mount for this class package? Nah, just throw bits inside again.

So anyone mind that Trion charged about roughly $20 just for the demo class? The new $20 comes with everything but the demo class and inventory slots so that means they charged the difference.....

To add onto that, this new pack comes with not 1 but 2 classes.... yeah "Working as intended....."
    Xbox Defiance Veteran 2013-2018

You have to realize it's different people though. There are probably operations people working on the servers, and coders/artists/etc working on the new classes. If you send an artist to fix server lag, you're going to have no server. Give em a bit to figure it out, and enjoy the game.
    I like how the Crusader looks... he reminds me of AR-D from Asterisk War

The only thing i can see that has happened in the last 5 years is that trion has done nothing but money grab ive played from its relese on 360 so when 2050 was released on xbox one next gen i thought it might have been better and atleast some of the bugs lag and gliches might have been sorted but thanks trion uve done it again nothing sorted in 5years