+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMGRIZZLY View Post
    I was sure Insomniac was going to be gone, happily surprised to see it there. I worked hard for it!
    Yeah... I was pleasantly surprised to see 'Insomniac' make its return to 2050, because I also worked for that one so long ago.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

If you released the title, I've yet to get it...i think its too late for the vlog outfit at this point...

Austin, PC NA i7-4810MQ @2.8Ghz, 16GB, 1TB SSD, Win10 Home, GTX870M/6GB, 4K mon
    Quote Originally Posted by DISTURBED2LINK View Post
    If you released the title, I've yet to get it...i think its too late for the vlog outfit at this point...
    I just got the outfit by entering the code in-game. Bring up the store, go to the redeem tab (third tab) and enter the code as 3PL9-WDFG-DKPR-9LE7-P7Y7

The outfit should pop up right away. It's not a bad looking outfit, though I already have some that I like better. Still, since I use a different outfit with each loadout I may use this one. That helps me keep track of which loadout I have up.

Note: Servers are now rebooting.

EDIT: Also, no Beta Blazer title yet. Maybe after the re-boot.
    -- Tess
    Everything's cooler in the 4th dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post
    EDIT: Also, no Beta Blazer title yet. Maybe after the re-boot.
    My disappointment is very real.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

I did not get any of this and I played the bate y did I not get it my GT is JAKE LONERGAN Character name Major Motoko-Kusanagi

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #36
    Hi all,

The Stratotech outfit from the New Classes Dev Video has been granted now, we are still working to get the Beta Blazer title reward to players. Thanks for your patience as we work on a number of issues players are experiencing.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Well thanks for the my beta title now how about you give me all the other titles I'm missing.

defiance 2050

i put in code for stratotech outfit 2 months ago says it went to pc i dont own a pc. put another code in i won on twitch for terranaut outfit last night guess what havent got. their both on my purchases but not on my character. whats the point if i cant wear. have i got 2 wait 5 years for it to get sorted or just to stay as it is. bout right for trion 5 years 2 perfect a game just to imperfect it. players are leaving really quickly. if my outfits dont get sorted il be one of them players leaving to. a game gone from thousands of players 2 a few hundred on xbox one.

+ Reply to Thread