+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sieges clear all loot instantly on completion

Upon completion of a siege , all loot disappears instantly ... impossible to pick up anything after .
    Also can’t complete the energy harvest mission cause the ark core also disappears
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Yeah this sucks. Youd think ill do a loot sweep when its over and focus on killing just to see the ground clear up right when its done. Very frustrating watching those blues disappear

I can confirm this happends during the 15min incursions. Its extremely frustrating. Ive actually seen a purple on the ground but the timer ended and i got phased out of the event. Heres to hoping we get to stay in at least 30 seconds more after the rewards and score screen

Here on PC

you forget the 6 bandits you zone right into who proceed to unload on you.

Same here on PC NA. Best workaround I can suggest is to keep an eye on the clock. When there is 1 min or less left, run around your area and check for loot you might've missed.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

This is really an illogical super annoying thing. I love the sieges etc. but the instant reset at the end is kind of pathetic... :-(

I'm not sure if this is necessarily connected.

But the Votan mission "Energy Siege" to do the Quarry siege and loot a Ark reactor is kind of impossible to do with the instant changing of the state after sieges. Theres no time to loot anything after completion for the quest.

edit: Derp, saw you posted this aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Katreyn View Post

But the Votan mission "Energy Siege" to do the Quarry siege and loot a Ark reactor is kind of impossible to do with the instant changing of the state after sieges. Theres no time to loot anything after completion for the quest.
    Where did you see this quest? The only missions I haven't finished are the Thorn Liro and if anything comes after them. I haven't seen it pop up.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

"Sieges clear all loot instantly on completion"

Yeah... sounds like a problem to me. Hope this is adjusted sooner, rather than later.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Katreyn View Post

edit: Derp, saw you posted this aswell.
    Yes , you cannot finish this mission because of the auto complete on sieges

This mission is available , as in D13 , at the quarry when a volge siege is ongoing . Go up the driveway that leads to the quarry , you will see a mission marker , grab it , after the siege , there will be a highlighted ark core at the point directly below where you picked up the mission.
    It is uncompletable at this time
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters