+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Upon completion of a siege , all loot disappears instantly ... impossible to pick up anything after .
    Also can’t complete the energy harvest mission cause the ark core also disappears
    This problem was reported during the beta testing, obviously not a priority.

Also what you might not have noticed is that sieges now spawn like arkfalls and revives etc count for the arkfall pursuits.

Since they are using the arkfall code the easy fix would be to add the 1 minute timer at the end. We know they can do it without the chest, cause they already took out the chest briefly for majors.

There is also another issue with this.There is a side mission that appears at the side of a seage,forgot the name of it but it tells us to complete the seage,so i did,then at the end it tells me to collect something from a ark.I remember in defiance 13 after the seage the ark will appear,but its is not in 2050.So i cant complete this mission on top of not getting my weaponry.The area just resets straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    There is also another issue with this.There is a side mission that appears at the side of a seage,forgot the name of it but it tells us to complete the seage,so i did,then at the end it tells me to collect something from a ark.I remember in defiance 13 after the seage the ark will appear,but its is not in 2050.So i cant complete this mission on top of not getting my weaponry.The area just resets straight away.
    Read my above posts
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    It'd be kind of nice if the next event didn't spawn around you the second a siege ends, while one is trying to look at the score and leader board, and check out the rewards as they flash by.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    It'd be kind of nice if the next event didn't spawn around you the second a siege ends, while one is trying to look at the score and leader board, and check out the rewards as they flash by.
    From your keyboard to the developers' ears, man...
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Read my above posts
    not got time to read extra posts,title -1st post - reply. Add it to the title

With what is happening with this (being immediately phased into the conflict site instance there upon completion... and out of the siege instance) I am wondering if this was the devs way to fix the bug with siege instances persisting long after a completed siege. That was still how it was in closed beta and OGdefiance... but I guess the immediate phase out started happening in open beta...

I'd rather just have to restart sometimes if I wanna do a conflict site lol. Please change it back. I knew about this from open beta reports, and I started making rounds with 3 mins left, and I still miss loot
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    not got time to read extra posts,title -1st post - reply. Add it to the title
    It was in my first post ... how long of a f$$$$$$ title you think I can make .. geez
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

TrionMobi, DestroMathe, Zephkial, all of the issues related in this post are really immersion-breaking. In OLDefiance I always pledged for loot to stay on the world map long after an Event Arkfall finished -- even grenades, spikes, etc -- because we could not even see them during the event. Now in 2050, loot disappears the second the event ends?

Of course game-breaking issues have the fixing priority right now, but as soon as possible, let us keep our hard-earned loot, however miserable it might be.

Brown Coats found a way to complete the Energy Harvest side mission! Method other clanmates and myself used with success for all who attempted it:

- Picked up the side mission near the volge siege at the bath house.
    - Completed the siege.
    - Went to Serenity Academy where a mutant siege was in progress.
    - Extracted needed part from that siege while it was in progress.
    - Completed the mutant siege.
    - Turned in at Top Notch.

We hope this helps!
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo