+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hot Fix 7/10/2018 - 7:45PM PT

Downtime for all platforms and regions will start at 7:45PM PT on July 10, 2018 for approximately 30-45 minutes.

7/10 Patch Notes:
    • Adjusted server optimizations to attempt to fix server latency issues.
    • Fixed an issue not allowing multiple people to group together.
    • Resolved players not being able to get into the tutorial.
    • Fixed an issue with individual co-op instance portals not working.
    • Resolved issues with quest instances (Such as Delta Bunker West for Into the Depths and Dogtown Mine for Bullet for a Badman) loading forever or not loading.

8:30pm PT - Defiance 2050 servers are rolling back online Ark Hunters. We're still working on Xbox One NA, hopefully in 20-30 minutes.

9:00PM PT - Xbox NA is now coming back online, thanks for your patience!

9:33PM PT - PS4 EU players, expect a server restart in 5 minutes to help resolve some server related issues. You should be able to play again afterwards.

7/9 Patch Notes (not in this hot fix, but in case you missed from yesterday):
    • A fix has been implemented for loot related crashes at arkfalls. As a result, we are turning back on Ark Chests from arkfalls.
    • Restored missing NPC for Side Mission "Lost in Transit." Side mission is now completable.
    • Fixed the teleporter for Tarr Family: Hidden in Plain sight. You should now be able to enter the instance and finish the mission.
    • Fixed objectives for Pursuit - "Marin Exploration II." Player's will now receive credit for completing the listed side missions. We are working on a solution for players who have already completed any of the objectives previously.
    • Fixed PS4 NA critical error issue preventing some players to be unable to log in. Those affected players should now correctly receive Valor and account based transfers to their account. Please link your Trion account again if you had unlinked previously.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

what I like to know why the game isn't letting people log in the evening to play this game and why the servers are timing people out that are trying to log back into the game at night so please for the love of god fix this issue as soon as possible. I would like to go back and play this game its a really good game and secoundly where is our item thing that we were suppouse to get for playing in the alpha cause it wasn't in my inventory

great, you guys going to fix the issues with timing out after making a character?

What issue do you have with Volge weapons

Quote Originally Posted by VashYuhara View Post
    What issue do you have with Volge weapons
    The fact that they aren't in the game yet the dlc is.
    I didn't get a pistol from completing my first arkbreak
    .. I haven't seen any typhoons , no snipers. Nothing at all.

can you fix the creator program goodies not transferring to xbox one? thank you

Anybody else notice it started as estimated downtime 20mins, then 30, now 30-45. roflmao

Awesome we are getting these things fixed!

Also holy crap people are so negative in here...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ducain23 View Post
    Awesome we are getting these things fixed!

Also holy crap people are so negative in here...lol

people are angry and venting

Quote Originally Posted by SilentShadowfox View Post
    The fact that they aren't in the game yet the dlc is.
    I didn't get a pistol from completing my first arkbreak
    .. I haven't seen any typhoons , no snipers. Nothing at all.
    They are rare but I have gotten a few Snipers Rare but they may need to increase their
    drop rates a bit.