+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which Countries dont have the game in the PSN Store available?

Like the title says, i would like to know which of you still cant download the game. It seems Trion prefer pc gamers or whatver so maybe it will help to show them that there are still some people around who cant play it.
    It seems it is a problem with the 18 Rating of the game.

- Germany

it seems only germans cant download the game from the shop? really?

Quote Originally Posted by theblackfrog View Post
    it seems only germans cant download the game from the shop? really?
    Uk can download it.

AFAIK, New Zealand is in the same boat as Germany.

Trion says it's working on getting 2050 in the German store. No word about the Kiwis. I suggest you hit Twitter hard, it's been working for me: follow/contact @DefianceGame and @TrionHelp

yeah it really seems new zealand has the same problem. well they have nearly the same rated 18 restrictions (i think australia too?).
    I have no twitter but it is very strange that there is no community manager on the forum (it seems they know whats going on because there is a message on facebook). back in the days it worked way better.

It´s not ideal but you guys can always make an account on the store of another country, download the game and just play it on your main account.
    Depending on what server you want to play, if you want to play in the US and you have the means to buy stuff on the US Store than do it.
    There are sites on the internet that sells US PSN cards because the other solution requires a US credit card.

For the rest of the world that has it´s own store but actually plays on the EU servers, just download the game from the UK store and use the same steps above.
    Like I said, it´s not an ideal situation but at least people can play.

Ps: don´t forget that for this to work creation of an account for each store is required.

That doesnt work. You cant play this game with your main account (Germany) when you downloaded it from Austria. Some ppl already tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by theblackfrog View Post
    That doesnt work. You cant play this game with your main account (Germany) when you downloaded it from Austria. Some ppl already tried it.
    Go to your Austrian account and set the console to primary, that may solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Go to your Austrian account and set the console to primary, that may solve the problem.

Yes, it does.

Yes of course does this help but will you change your primary to austria and germany back and forth all the Time?

Just for the Info we germans and the people from new zealand still cant download the game and Sony says we have to ask the publisher whats going on.