+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

ban vehicles within range of arkfalls

just as it says ban vehicles from within the range of an active arkfall needing a vehicle to fight your battles shows a serious lack of skills vehicles should become active after arkfalls finishes

Quote Originally Posted by Plagerized View Post
    just as it says ban vehicles from within the range of an active arkfall needing a vehicle to fight your battles shows a serious lack of skills vehicles should become active after arkfalls finishes
    I second this !!!! You receive zero drops , no salv, items from a vehicle kill ..
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Absolutely agree!!! Ridiculous to have these clods driving around Arkfalls racking up kills with their vehicles and it is happening a LOT!
    IGN-Razak Vaseh EGO - right around 4400 these days

With that huge titan and the vehicle glitch where you cant take any dmg at all, you are invincible. Every mission I get the titan, I go around running Monarch over for fat roller xp.

Honestly I can get far more kills spamming Venom Spitter, with reload rerolled to fire rate.

when they spammed cars at the colony courtship events, didnt devs say they would ban players for spamming cars at arkfalls?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    when they spammed cars at the colony courtship events, didnt devs say they would ban players for spamming cars at arkfalls?
    I think people do that because of the huge delay it takes the mother to pop up, people spam cars on it, throw nades on, hump the ground over it. Just something to do while you wait the ridiculous amount of time it takes to be able to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    I think people do that because of the huge delay it takes the mother to pop up, people spam cars on it, throw nades on, hump the ground over it. Just something to do while you wait the ridiculous amount of time it takes to be able to kill her.
    no that wasnt it . they posted why they spammed them in zone chat every time.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Good morning, Arkhunters. We are aware of the issue with vehicle indestructibility and will be working to correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    no that wasnt it . they posted why they spammed them in zone chat every time.
    What did they claim the reason was?

This thread makes me feel like it’s 2013 again.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker