+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Plagerized View Post
    just as it says ban vehicles from within the range of an active arkfall needing a vehicle to fight your battles shows a serious lack of skills vehicles should become active after arkfalls finishes
    I do not purposefully use a vehicle , however last night I rammed into the arkfall with my charger and it destroyed the whole thing....oops!!!! Only reason I was doing these is to increase gear power in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    What did they claim the reason was?
    whole clan was spamming , saying you get a higher chance at a jackpot in zone chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    This thread makes me feel like it’s 2013 again.
    Lol , yep
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good morning, Arkhunters. We are aware of the issue with vehicle indestructibility and will be working to correct it.
    It goes beyond indestructibility.

Vehicles ought despawn inside the red circle.

Hell, give them a 5 minute cooldown after they despawn inside the circle.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

People have been complaining about this since the Original. Even our issues are recycled in 2050.

I remember back in D13 cars and, that STUPID Garbage Truck! running around in circles at arkfalls was a huge complaint. Trion's reply, 'we're working on it' in so many words. This should not even be occurring in 2050. Please put an end to this nonsense. This isn't 'Defiance Twisted Metal', it's 'Defiance 2050'!
    kaleidoscope- it's not so much that I keep the room dark; as it is, I'm watching the light that comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good morning, Arkhunters. We are aware of the issue with vehicle indestructibility and will be working to correct it.

You need to make it so that the Arkfall itself kills the vehicles and their drivers. The Arkfall does have all that lightning going on, so just make a flag that if a vehicle is in range of the center, it gets nuked for 100k+ damage. Problem solved.

Admittedly, it would force players to stop short of the arkfall and then run in, but I can pretty much bet thay'd rather do that than lose kills to players who drive around only to greif others.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    It goes beyond indestructibility.

Hell, give them a 5 minute cooldown after they despawn inside the circle.
    Please no. If you have a 5 minute cooldown after you drove your car to one of the subarkfalls, how the hell are you going to get to the next one? Walk? The small ones don't take much more than 5 minutes with groups, and I'd hate to be the guy that shows up just as the arkfall goes boom...and now has to wait 5 minutes or run.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip_Palmwalker View Post
    I do not purposefully use a vehicle , however last night I rammed into the arkfall with my charger and it destroyed the whole thing....oops!!!! Only reason I was doing these is to increase gear power in the first place.
    So you are part of the [Explicative Deleteted] problem. Thanks for admitting it.
    You get more chances at loot drops from actual kills, not driving over things.
    The game mechanics do not give loot for driving over things.
    So stop being a [explicatives deleted].

Quote Originally Posted by Losobal View Post
    Please no. If you have a 5 minute cooldown after you drove your car to one of the subarkfalls, how the hell are you going to get to the next one? Walk? The small ones don't take much more than 5 minutes with groups, and I'd hate to be the guy that shows up just as the arkfall goes boom...and now has to wait 5 minutes or run.
    Well maybe they will have to learn how to hitch rides or stop short.
    The issue needs a fix and a real deterrent.