+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    b4 fixing the vehicles why not fix the real problems the game crashing i cant even finish an arkfall with all the crashing

Quote Originally Posted by Razoreddie View Post
    Absolutely agree!!! Ridiculous to have these clods driving around Arkfalls racking up kills with their vehicles and it is happening a LOT!
    Not a lot mate, every time.

It´s Dejá vu all over again...

Quote Originally Posted by Moshpet View Post
    You need to make it so that the Arkfall itself kills the vehicles and their drivers. The Arkfall does have all that lightning going on, so just make a flag that if a vehicle is in range of the center, it gets nuked for 100k+ damage. Problem solved.

Admittedly, it would force players to stop short of the arkfall and then run in, but I can pretty much bet thay'd rather do that than lose kills to players who drive around only to greif others.
    This man gets it.

You need to make it so that the Arkfall itself kills the vehicles and their drivers. The Arkfall does have all that lightning going on, so just make a flag that if a vehicle is in range of the center, it gets nuked for 100k+ damage. Problem solved.

Admittedly, it would force players to stop short of the arkfall and then run in, but I can pretty much bet thay'd rather do that than lose kills to players who drive around only to greif others.
    just make razor rain ,or a piece of ark debris come down and destroy the cars.

Or you know, make the gear that drops for players not so bad that they feel the need to ride out events in a vehicle.

I would be happy if we could blow the cars up with explosives. Make it entertaining.

I love this idea, people drive into an ark, get downed... We get revives. YAY!!!

Let us name and shame please ... lol
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Well maybe they will have to learn how to hitch rides or stop short.
    You lost ur mind dude....stop short, lmfao, yea o.k.

The vehicles exploding, like in D13, will do. They fixed it a looooong time ago, they'll do it in D50 as well.
    I'm Offended.........That You're Offended.
    If At First You Don't Succeed........Then Winning Ain't Your Thing.

N/A PSN: DEATH-_DEALER-_

IGN: MoreCOOP4RDR

twitter.com/Twistedevil_

Yes please set the auto exploration again. So when the drive they blow up. God I love watching all those butt holes vehicles explode. You drive in you should blow up and lose your personal revive and hopefully someone gets you up and you’ll learn not to drive in LOL no but seriously do it do it.