+ Reply to Thread

Ark Alliance Terranaut Outfit Giveaway

KelariCuddles here, giving away from fashions. Cause what else do you need as a Ark Hunter? FASHION! 4 Lucky winners will get there hands on the Defiance 2050 Ark Alliance Terranaut Outfit, you can rock the fashion and be all like cover girl moment while hellbugs blow up in the background. Whip that hair or well helmet and have your ooh la la moment!

ALL WINNERS WILL RECEIVE THERE CODES VIA TWITCH!

Your interested yet? Link below on how to enter!

https://gleam.io/competitions/ckjdA-defiance-2050-ark-alliance-terranaut-outfit

24 days to draw is way too much time

dankmastersmonk
    papandbuddyboy
    zesty77777
    alee1972

Your all winners and will be awarded on Twitch! Code is good until September 30, redeem on Glyph!

So let me get this straight your giving away an outfit that was exclusively offered for season 3 on old d . So those of us that logged in and watched the show just to obtain these codes get yet another finger. Smdh and you wonder why there's angry vets everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath82 View Post
    So let me get this straight your giving away an outfit that was exclusively offered for season 3 on old d . So those of us that logged in and watched the show just to obtain these codes get yet another finger. Smdh and you wonder why there's angry vets everywhere.
    I understand your point, but that's not the streamer's fault. KelariCuddles is just a Trion Creator, and a great one at that, might I add. She may not even know about the outfit's history. Cut her all the slack possible.

Have you heard the Defiant Few Recon outfit will be a Twitch Drop on next week's live stream? Same issue.

Expect all assets from OLDefiance to be repurposed in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Expect all assets from OLDefiance to be repurposed in one way or another.
    Amen, brother.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Is that how I came off if so apologies to the op poster. I appreciate the giveaway. It's awesome to see people help the community. The venom is for trion not giving them an original item to do it with. That was what I was saying guess I probably should make it more definitive next time.