+ Reply to Thread

Prototype rerolls don't "stick"

Currently, if you re-roll a prototype's roll, the roll will be successfully re-rolled. However, after a while, it goes back to its original roll but with the value of the re-rolled roll.
    Pics below:

Re-roll successful

After a while, it goes back to it's original roll but with the new roll's value (41.56)

Friend of mine had same thing happen
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Also, what's up with the UI? It's clipping with itself.

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for the report with images and details, we'll check it out.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

"trion knows exactly what rolls are good now" - whitestrike from another thread as i quote while we were mentioning prototypes...

then why are you rerolling? and to boot theres bugs with rerolls LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    "trion knows exactly what rolls are good now" - whitestrike from another thread as i quote while we were mentioning prototypes...

Well, if I said that then I was wrong. Tuning a weapon's rolls to fit your playstyle is important.
    Although could you link me the post where I said that?

EDIT: To clarify, I maintain by my belief that the devs know which rolls are good. But when it comes to stuff like Falloff and Accuracy, subjectivity comes into play and this is why we should be able to reroll weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post

no... no... no... @DEVs dont know anything at all about rolls! why would you want reload on Venom Spitter, you can just fire 2 rounds and get a huge reduction on reload time....

Having the same thing happen to me, along with some other issues, with an E-Rep Retribution.

Rerolled for Accuracy, and it doesn't update on my gun until I relog. After relogging, once bloom pushes out the crosshairs, it stays there until I both remove and reapply the Modify Bonuses on the gun, and relog again.

Also, for all of my Modify Bonuses, the UI doesn't dynamically update, I have to fully exit all menus for the values to show on my gun stats. Even then, the values fluctuate between combats.

Also, unless I am completely misunderstanding how they work, Modify Bonuses don't seem to be applying at all until at least one point is spent in each, and then the Bonus "appears" on the stat screen. Giving a second+ point barely makes it move though.

Example:
    No Bonuses
    Defiance.jpg
    1 in Each Bonus
    Defiance2.jpg
    2 in Each Bonus
    Defiance3.jpg

The accuracy is especially noticeable, since it goes from Spray and Pray to Thread the Needle instantly....well, until the bonus fades away after one clip anyway.