+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Can not Join on a friend or Find him in game.

    Hello, I play on Xbox one and me and my friend are both in South-Africa, Our console's Regions are set to South Africa, We both Downloaded the game the same day and we cannot find each other in game as if we are on different servers, Which is impossible due to the fact that there was no reason to put us in different servers.

    We can't join off game invites nor see one another in the social tab as online. We tried several Different ways to tackle this. After Several tries we came to the conclusion that my friend is somehow on US servers due to him experiencing the outages and Server down times for necessary updates. How do we fix this? Let him deleted his account and set his console to United Kingdoms For 100% chance at EU servers? (playing seven minutes in server heaven?).

  2. #2

    Nvm Sorted it.

    Figured out that his language region was set to English (United states). He changed it too English (South Africa). He then restarted his console and went back into the game and he had to create a new character which seemed to have thrown him into EU servers.

    Trion Notify Xbox Users to not mix their Region and Language region setting between EU and NA.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Defiance 2050
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil 522 View Post
    Figured out that his language region was set to English (United states). He changed it too English (South Africa). He then restarted his console and went back into the game and he had to create a new character which seemed to have thrown him into EU servers.

    Trion Notify Xbox Users to not mix their Region and Language region setting between EU and NA.
    How did he do it? Through in game options.Also because he logged in to na servers first did he get his transfers or valor in the eu server. I am on na server but from eu, and cant purchase anything. Thanks

  4. #4
    Member SanCarioca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    How did he do it? Through in game options.Also because he logged in to na servers first did he get his transfers or valor in the eu server. I am on na server but from eu, and cant purchase anything. Thanks
    ttoomm, see if it helps:

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ed-on-consoles

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    How did he do it? Through in game options.Also because he logged in to na servers first did he get his transfers or valor in the eu server. I am on na server but from eu, and cant purchase anything. Thanks
    Through Xbox language and location settings

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil 522 View Post
    Through Xbox language and location settings
    That doesn't change anything for the server you're on though. That's linked to the account purchase on the store from Microsoft.

    Changing region did nothing at all for me. Region and language set to NL (EU), server still NA.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Defiance 2050
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Thanks for this.I am going to download the eu app but need to get GB data first . As a eu player on na servers the store is not compatible.also making a second toon on na granted my valor purchase in claims and hope the same will happen when log in to eu.I hit 50 ego and sitting at 2100 power but will give it up if my items are on the eu server.can't imagine staying on na with no chance to up my inventory slots . thanks again

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Defiance 2050
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil 522 View Post
    Through Xbox language and location settings
    Thanks,this only changes the actual language for the console. Thanks

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Thanks for this.I am going to download the eu app but need to get GB data first
    Let me know if it works for you, I tried it but to no avail.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Defiance 2050
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloAMS View Post
    Let me know if it works for you, I tried it but to no avail.
    yes it works,my transfers was there also the items i purchased with valor.the only thing that was not there was the inventory slots i got with my valor ,strange but happy everything was there,even the bits i did not get . now back to the start again lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts