+ Reply to Thread

Items from the original Defiance?

Is there a way to get something of My old account to transfer over?

I put almost 1k hours and a more then 50$ or so in to the original Defiance.. you know the one that came out with the show.

Is there a post or some way I can see about getting something back...or is this a forced clean slate and have to not only put another ungodly amount of time but more cash in to this "new" game?

BTW Im talking about the ps3 to the ps4.

Have you started playing on the ps4 yet ? If your play stations are were both linked you should find the items you bought in claims and valor in store .
    1000 hours is not really an ungodly amount of time there are players here with more than 10x that

Yea.. one of the three outfits I remember getting poped up. None of my storage space and no sign of my valor.... I did have 500 but they vanished as soon as I claimed what little was there.

1k hours is a lot for me, most games don't hold me for more then 12-20hours
    Only game with more hours played is minecraft and WoW. lol

Here's the weird thing. I started my PS4 account using my PS4 email but then found my old name and password recovered it and opened it up then sent in a requests to link that to my PS4. Nothing on Valor yet the next day I got buttloads of free cosmetic items incuding the Cathian Warrior outfit. I don't see ANYWHERE about earning it in the new game yet I have it. Honestly if this is them trying to help thanks. I rather wear something that cannot be added (or added yet) like my Cath warrior outfit then those Valor Iron man colored gear. I just wish I had my Cathian sword too
    PS4 Tea Realmreaver and Realmreaver 360: was Elric-zwo; Kastíthanu nevitso haryo banggos.

No flipping kidding with the sword. I spent more time then any thing trying to get the best and upgrades for that damn sword.

Still don't have my valor points nor some of my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wotsalot View Post
    Is there a way to get something of My old account to transfer over?

I put almost 1k hours and a more then 50$ or so in to the original Defiance.. you know the one that came out with the show.

Is there a post or some way I can see about getting something back...or is this a forced clean slate and have to not only put another ungodly amount of time but more cash in to this "new" game?

BTW Im talking about the ps3 to the ps4.
    Welcome back! Unfortunately inventory will not transfer, big bummer for most ppl. On top of that Trion decided the day before early release to make all the account upgrade stuff only available to players that bought them thru the in game store, and not from game disc codes or earned or purchased thru vendors. This was a huge bummer and Trion still hasn't addressed this issue at all. Dev's said one thing, and the big wigs wanted another. Great way to treat your customers Trion!