+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

D2050 Patch Notes - 7/11/18

Thanks for joining us for launch and for all your bug reports Ark Hunters! We're squishing bugs and hellbugs together. Here's a small update as we continue to work on numerous issues and connection problems players are experiencing across all platforms.

This update will go live in EU at 9:00PM PT (7/11) and NA at 10:30PM PT (7/11)

Patch Notes:
    • You can now pick up the Ammo dropped by the Raiders during Hotshot: Moonshine Shack. Aim for that high score!
    • Turrets in sieges now cost scrip to upgrade and repair.
    • Increased the health of destroyable Arkfall Crystals so they don't explode after being sneezed on and end the Arkfall before anyone else can even get there.
    • Fixed an issue that was causing miniguns with 0 ammo to show up in the tutorial
    • Minigun in the tutorial now auto-equips
    • Fixed a bug that was causing vehicles to deal extreme damage to all enemies. They now operate as they should - run over small enemies, but don't hit those Monarchs!
    • Vehicles are no longer indestructible
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Wow, great update there. I love when I see fixes for bugs posted in the forums. Please, keep doing this, it's highly appreciated.

Game breaking issues must always be fixed first, but next: what about loot disappearing immediately after sieges?

PS4 Founders refund or compensation

How about the fact that it still has not been addressed about PlayStation 4 Founders who were cheated out of their head start and feel cheated in general about the game and how poorly it has functioned from day one of Founders release we would like either in game compensation or a full refund

Yep and they keep on ignoring the question on if we're being compensated for the loot that's been lost or for the time it's been lost for Founder's on PlayStation 4 expecially we all feel that we were cheated

Now my Reaper can no longer knock down the walls during the mech major arkfall. lol

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjoke69 View Post
    How about the fact that it still has not been addressed about PlayStation 4 Founders who were cheated out of their head start and feel cheated in general about the game and how poorly it has functioned from day one of Founders release we would like either in game compensation or a full refund
    Compensation is being discussed as we continue to work on fixes for the issues that are coming up.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Arkfall crystals health is good now. I was unloading on it with PROTO and 2 other players were able to come and join in before I was able to destroy.

XBone observation

The lag has gotten better. Any word on the continuous crashes yet. I understand addressing bugs but shouldn't that be a bit more of a priority?

That all sounds great. Shame I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE GAME IN NEW ZEALAND!

Quote Originally Posted by Beamish69 View Post
    That all sounds great. Shame I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE GAME IN NEW ZEALAND!
    It is a shame, indeed.

While that's not solved, you can try downloading it from stores in the US or the UK. Here's how:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ed-on-consoles