+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Anyone notice The pay to win? Power grind pay to win.

So everything is based around power. Enhancing weapons give more power - also allows higher power items to drop. This is the only way to build up your power.

Salvaging crates are on sale in cash shop. Pure pay to win.

Ark keys allow you to get items to raise your power. Original rewards drop 100 or more below your current power level. However using arkfall keys grants you items above your power level.
    Limit 2 daily from daily grind.

Ark keys are for sale in the cash shop. Pure pay to win.

The entire system was built around these 2 items which they sell in cash shop. Do not support this guys. Do not buy into this. This is the kind of game that is ruining our gaming community.

If they spent more time on content,stability and gameplay rather than trying to get in our wallet harder and faster. This game wouldnt be in this condition. Outfits/vehicles/boost should be more than enough income. Then dlcs and extra classes even more income. There is no reason to sell power in the cash shop. except greed.

This is pure pay to win trash. Do not be fooled. Tell you friends , family , clan mates. Do not support this.

1. They have to make money somehow. 2. It's a free game and since games are meant to be played and not part of real life why is this even an issue? If they do not allow you ark keys by any means outside the store that is a valid argument but isn't it?
    PS4 Tea Realmreaver and Realmreaver 360: was Elric-zwo; Kastíthanu nevitso haryo banggos.

Quote Originally Posted by Elric1 View Post
    1. They have to make money somehow. 2. It's a free game and since games are meant to be played and not part of real life why is this even an issue? If they do not allow you ark keys by any means outside the store that is a valid argument but isn't it?

They can make money with out being pay to win. Just have to stop with crappy content and give good updates, listen to players, and have interesting out fits/ vehicles.

no, just play the game and you will see.

If you don't then pay $10k and then you will see.

What are they winning? You can actually PLAY and get anything they're paying for in terms of the "win," right?

Just play the game, Defiance is a marathon, not a sprint race.

I have been using ark keys I earned from contracts and they dropped nothing but underpowered stuff. I haven't been able to gain higher power with those boxes. If you factor in it is like $1.50 a key, never worth it.

reminds me of star wars battle front. anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    What are they winning?
    Same thing I always ask myself whenever I see a thread like this.

Just play the game.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    I have been using ark keys I earned from contracts and they dropped nothing but underpowered stuff. I haven't been able to gain higher power with those boxes. If you factor in it is like $1.50 a key, never worth it.
    you won't. They have higher rarity, not power level. You get more power from loot during arkfall then from two items in last chest, one of which is mod. I suspect this will be the good source for legendary mods, the only one for solo players. But boxes aren't helping to progress to it.