+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mods eat inventory like mad, then you end up changing gear out ever 30 -50 points of power levels....
    It gets worse as you gear up at 50, because you need to master weapons to break power level slumps, like the 1845 power level region. Selling weapons is foolish currently as you need as much salvage as you can horde to get past the slumps.

It gets much worse when you hit the 1900's and higher to master weapons.
    It also goes not help that the salvage becomes tiered making white & green salvage pointless at one point.

well i had 130 inv slots to start off with bought more to total 160, cause i got sick of always doing maintenance on my inventory to keep if from getting full of garbage i dont need so my inv isnt full when there is something i need to pick up
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by Moshpet View Post
    Mods eat inventory like mad, then you end up changing gear out ever 30 -50 points of power levels....
    It gets worse as you gear up at 50, because you need to master weapons to break power level slumps, like the 1845 power level region. Selling weapons is foolish currently as you need as much salvage as you can horde to get past the slumps.

It gets much worse when you hit the 1900's and higher to master weapons.
    It also goes not help that the salvage becomes tiered making white & green salvage pointless at one point.
    sounds like a rough road ahead, i been auto salvaging whites, im almost to the point of auto salvaging my greens too and making blue my minimum rarity
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

I dunno, given the way mods spawn with power levels too, unlike the previous game where you could just hold onto mods that only really varied by rarity, it seems like the PL of the mod itself influences its stats? So a green mod at power level X is different (less) than the same green mod at power level X+10. As opposed to flat percentage boosts/etc of the old ones, where a green mod drop remained the same regardless of your ego level.

And given how quickly weapons lose their value, even with mods, I can't see the point in modding current weapons if you just ditch them 30 minutes later anyway.

Very important.

Why do you think thats the only account upgrade they didnt transfer?

Just in case you dont know, to sell the same slots again.

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaikoTeek View Post
    I have 200 inventory. Id say at least 1/3 is mods, because with rng and no trading, i dont know when ill get what i need later, when i can mod stuff full time without going broke on cores to unlock slots.

Id say inventory is important the way the system works.
    I have 150 slots, and about 100-120 tend to be mods for the same reasons you listed.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.