+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Only 30 FPS in PS4?

I mean I thought a least we was going to get 60 FPS since it was 30 back in PS3 I guess I was wrong. How could the devs didn’t manage to make this game 60 FPS? I mean the graphics are not that great either to compensate the lack of FPS in the game, I hope in the future with patches and fixes we can get 60 FPS. I really want this game to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    I mean I thought a least we was going to get 60 FPS since it was 30 back in PS3 I guess I was wrong. How could the devs didn’t manage to make this game 60 FPS? I mean the graphics are not that great either to compensate the lack of FPS in the game, I hope in the future with patches and fixes we can get 60 FPS. I really want this game to move forward.
    this gen of consoles have weak cpu's sorry dude, even the x1x and ps4 pro have weak cpu's, gotta wait till next gen when they both use ryzen cpu's for 60 fps
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    this gen of consoles have weak cpu's sorry dude, even the x1x and ps4 pro have weak cpu's, gotta wait till next gen when they both use ryzen cpu's for 60 fps
    Lots and lots of games running 60 fps on PS4 so, really don´t know what you are talking about.
    Games running 30fps is the easy way for devs putting no effort on what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Lots and lots of games running 60 fps on PS4 so, really don´t know what you are talking about.
    Games running 30fps is the easy way for devs putting no effort on what they are doing.
    name me one console mmo that runs 60fps, i dont think you understand you need a good cpu for a good framerate, along with a good gpu, with this gen has good gpus, but the bottleneck is weak cpus, so begging for 60 fps is a pipedream until next gen console, im just letting ya know what reality is, the 1080p 60fps fantasy of this console generation was lies
    Character Name - Stinger

http://www.videogamerplus.com/2014/0...ames-list.html
    name me one console mmo that runs 60fps, i dont think you understand you need a good cpu for a good framerate, along with a good gpu, with this gen has good gpus, but the bottleneck is weak cpus, so begging for 60 fps is a pipedream until next gen console, im just letting ya know what reality is, the 1080p 60fps fantasy of this console generation was lies
    You said the console couldn´t run games at 60 fps and now you say it`s MMOs and, I tell you again that there are plenty games running at 60fps on the PS4 way more demanding than this game called Defiance. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    http://www.videogamerplus.com/2014/0...ames-list.html

You said the console couldn´t run games at 60 fps and now you say it`s MMOs and, I tell you again that there are plenty games running at 60fps on the PS4 way more demanding than this game called Defiance. LOL
    i said MMO not just any (low demanding) game
    Character Name - Stinger

FFXIV's the only one that comes to mind, i didn't check the other MMOs though so...there's one haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Archvile78 View Post
    FFXIV's the only one that comes to mind, i didn't check the other MMOs though so...there's one haha.
    TERA also runs at 60 fps and I think that it´s an MMO. I think, I´m not sure...lol

i said MMO not just any (low demanding) game
    Clearly, you don´t know the definition of demanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Archvile78 View Post
    https://youtu.be/n72MTWMPuCg

nice try but that game runs far from a solid 60 fps, it cant even run 30 fps solid, at least defiance 2050 can run 30 fps solid
    Character Name - Stinger