+ Reply to Thread

Are we restricted to only buying one sale item from the store?

Bought the "Sale" inventory upgrade once and it wouldn't let me buy it again (not greyed out or anything, buying just didn't work). Also wouldn't let me buy the "Sale" keycode capacity upgrade.

If so, ok (scummy, but ok), but you need something in the store UI to indicate that.

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    Bought the "Sale" inventory upgrade once and it wouldn't let me buy it again (not greyed out or anything, buying just didn't work). Also wouldn't let me buy the "Sale" keycode capacity upgrade.

If so, ok (scummy, but ok), but you need something in the store UI to indicate that.
    Mine is greyed out after buying it, and said something about 'already purchased'.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Mine is greyed out after buying it, and said something about 'already purchased'.
    Hmm, mine never did that. I can still select it, add it to cart, click buy, hear the sound effect, etc. I just don't get the item (or lose bits).

On a side note, I've heard people complaining about the Ark Key Capacity item. Turned out for them it's not really an increase in capacity, just a bunch of Ark Keys. Maybe you ended up being lucky.

Would like confirmation on that.

The double inventory and double key inventory items seem to only be purchasable once. You can keep trying, but as someone said above it won't charge you or give you anything. Next time you log in it will put a red "Already Purchased" tag over the icon for those.

You can buy the double versions once, but then need to buy the +10 inv or +1 key inv items.

Also, regular inventory caps at 200 and key inventory caps at 10. After that it tells you you can't buy any more. If you got the $50 founder pack it's enough to cap both.

Quote Originally Posted by Zertael View Post
    You can buy the double versions once, but then need to buy the +10 inv or +1 key inv items.

Also, regular inventory caps at 200 and key inventory caps at 10. After that it tells you you can't buy any more. If you got the $50 founder pack it's enough to cap both.
    Thank you for that clarification!