+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pursuit reward weapons

Beacon (Marin Pursuit): What weapon is it?
    That's That (Sausalito Pursuit): Is that a mass cannon? That would be something.

Beacon is a burst fire SMG in which the third shot in the burst deals 3x it's regular damage.

That's That is a very high Damage rocket launcher with 1 mag. Its by far the best rocket launcher in the game right now.

Hey, thanks WhiteStrike!

Which reward weapon would you go get first if you haven't got one?

Between those 2? I have only gotten the That's That as I'm still waiting for Trion to count my Marin Exploration 2 pursuits.
    But the That's That has 3K damage at PR 2000, whereas other rocket launcher have about 1K. So I'd go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Between those 2? I have only gotten the That's That as I'm still waiting for Trion to count my Marin Exploration 2 pursuits.
    But the That's That has 3K damage at PR 2000, whereas other rocket launcher have about 1K. So I'd go with that.
    No, I mean among all of them.

The M212 Demon then. It hits as hard as a Bolt Action Sniper Rifle while being 3 times faster.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    The M212 Demon then. It hits as hard as a Bolt Action Sniper Rifle while being 3 times faster.
    That would go well with my Assassin.

I actually like that first semiauto AR you can get. Fire dmg and accurate. The downside is I got it at 1200 and I'm like 2000 now. I could respawn it for 50 cores but I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by Losobal View Post
    I actually like that first semiauto AR you can get. Fire dmg and accurate. The downside is I got it at 1200 and I'm like 2000 now. I could respawn it for 50 cores but I dunno...
    Don't. The Prototype replicator gives you a version several hundred PR below you. You'd probably get one with 1700 PR.

So, is it pretty safe to get these weapons at whatever power rating (because they are prototypes which can be recreated)?

+ Reply to Thread