+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Pursuit reward weapons

    Beacon (Marin Pursuit): What weapon is it?
    That's That (Sausalito Pursuit): Is that a mass cannon? That would be something.

  2. #2
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,627
    Beacon is a burst fire SMG in which the third shot in the burst deals 3x it's regular damage.

    That's That is a very high Damage rocket launcher with 1 mag. Its by far the best rocket launcher in the game right now.

  3. #3
    Hey, thanks WhiteStrike!

    Which reward weapon would you go get first if you haven't got one?

  4. #4
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,627
    Between those 2? I have only gotten the That's That as I'm still waiting for Trion to count my Marin Exploration 2 pursuits.
    But the That's That has 3K damage at PR 2000, whereas other rocket launcher have about 1K. So I'd go with that.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Between those 2? I have only gotten the That's That as I'm still waiting for Trion to count my Marin Exploration 2 pursuits.
    But the That's That has 3K damage at PR 2000, whereas other rocket launcher have about 1K. So I'd go with that.
    No, I mean among all of them.

  6. #6
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,627
    The M212 Demon then. It hits as hard as a Bolt Action Sniper Rifle while being 3 times faster.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    The M212 Demon then. It hits as hard as a Bolt Action Sniper Rifle while being 3 times faster.
    That would go well with my Assassin.

  8. #8
    I actually like that first semiauto AR you can get. Fire dmg and accurate. The downside is I got it at 1200 and I'm like 2000 now. I could respawn it for 50 cores but I dunno...

  9. #9
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Losobal View Post
    I actually like that first semiauto AR you can get. Fire dmg and accurate. The downside is I got it at 1200 and I'm like 2000 now. I could respawn it for 50 cores but I dunno...
    Don't. The Prototype replicator gives you a version several hundred PR below you. You'd probably get one with 1700 PR.

  10. #10
    So, is it pretty safe to get these weapons at whatever power rating (because they are prototypes which can be recreated)?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts