+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vehicles now made out of balsa wood

Just getting near an “enemy” destroys your vehicle:

https://youtu.be/OxfYCSIKDkM

http://youtu.be/OxfYCSIKDkM

Driving is essentially useless at the moment as encounters in the middle of the road of wandering enemies can blow you up out of nowhere.

First they’re indestructible, now worthless. Great balancing!

it has been that why on old defiance.

Lol, that's hillarious. Maybe your van is carrying nitroglycerin.

Honestly, vehicles didn't need major durability nerf. What they needed was a slight durability nerf and some tuning on the Damage vs Velocity scale.
    Making vehicles explode in Arkfall and Siege Zones would also help.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Honestly, vehicles didn't need major durability nerf. What they needed was a slight durability nerf and some tuning on the Damage vs Velocity scale. Making vehicles explode in Arkfall and Siege Zones would also help.
    100% agreed

"One step forward, two steps back"
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Honestly, vehicles didn't need major durability nerf. What they needed was a slight durability nerf and some tuning on the Damage vs Velocity scale.
    Making vehicles explode in Arkfall and Siege Zones would also help.
    Totally agree with you on this!

Does this mean Titan got nerved too? I've not done any other story mission that involves driving a Titan, so hopefully I could still finish it with a Balsa Titan.

Maybe if people were not abusing the vehicle in arkfalls, this would not have needed to be implemented. However, they were being abused, and well when abuse happens it will be corrected to one extreme or another. Maybe if you got on the idiots abusing the system, this would not have needed to be corrected.

Frankly, if I had my way, if you got into the arkfall small circles with your vehicle would have been nuked with a 5 minute respawn.

Note: Driving around in an arkfall running over things does not allow loot to drop from those kills. So no you are not helping anyone, even as you might protest otherwise.

Titan was already a low durability vehicle before this. I had it blow up while running over enemies in the "Cut off a Head..." mission (Santana Murphy assassination).

Quote Originally Posted by Swing Ninja View Post
    Does this mean Titan got nerved too? I've not done any other story mission that involves driving a Titan, so hopefully I could still finish it with a Balsa Titan.
    Heh I will note the changes made the Story missions where you take Coop and Tork in the titan across the bridge to deal with artillery, and it shells you? The thing is so slow, has no boosts and now is so fragile its easier to just run across the bridge than drive the damn truck because it gets killed immediately because it can't avoid the arty fire.