+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    gonna take me 8 hours. Internet connection sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    The PC fix also requires a full re-download, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for playing.
    For some of us, that is a 10 hour download. Internet connection ain’t great in Aussie land. Not to mention, that’s 10 hours of early access game play that some of us paid for and are missing out on.

The PC fix also requires a full re-download, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for playing.
    We're playing - while downloading?

Edit: I notice my download speed is getting hammered as more and more people do the "patch". Running at about a third of the speed it started with.

Sorry this, sorry that... Sorry isn’t gonna cut it much longer Trion..
    ElAsTiCzz - e6000 - PS3/NA

Kalphite - e6000 - PC/NA

Centauri - 2500+ Power Rating - PC/NA

Guys the version youve been playing was still the beta client. This update is a good thing.

European Server
    XBL GT: xFullmetalRagex
    20 Year Veteran Gamer
    Mixer

Mobi? is that really YOU? Some late night duty for you, then. Guess someone needs to watch the children.

Just surprised to see you post at this hour. Thx for checking in on the chill'enz here, as well.

PS, and to think I typed this before seeing the above post's avatar pic. Couldn't have timed that any better.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Update redownloads entire game

As the title says. Played last night. Started glyph this morning and D50 update button was showing, clicked it and whole game is downloading again. If this happens with every patch it's going to get old really fast.

Really crazy
    I haven't seen any game ask you to redownload WHOLE game after update

Quote Originally Posted by OcelotKharn View Post
    Guys the version youve been playing was still the beta client. This update is a good thing.
    Ummm does that mean we lose our progression?

Heh, good ole 16gb hotfixes.

Hopefully this fixes more than just the looting bug. Seems to be plenty to deal with...

+ Reply to Thread