+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Nice patches apart from the indestructible vehicles.. I can't even drive to places now without a laggy enemy appearing and it blows up my whole vehicle and takes my whole shield and I then die after I get shot at before I can run for cover!
    Click Signature For Clan Recruitment Thread
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6417630&dateline=1369  041361
    Clan: CLAN | EGO: 4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee0537 View Post
    Nice patches apart from the indestructible vehicles.. I can't even drive to places now without a laggy enemy appearing and it blows up my whole vehicle and takes my whole shield and I then die after I get shot at before I can run for cover!
    Hope they fix this in the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjoke69 View Post
    How about the fact that it still has not been addressed about PlayStation 4 Founders who were cheated out of their head start and feel cheated in general about the game and how poorly it has functioned from day one of Founders release we would like either in game compensation or a full refund
    Hello, As it was early access there was always a chance for issues. If you were on PS4 EU I would imagine you should of asked for a refund between 6th - 10th referencing the lack of early access. Other than that I dont think you will get a refund and its not up to Trion to give the refund anyway. You need to go directly to Sony and lets be honest Sonys not gonna do it now as in theory you got what you paid for in their eyes. Think about it this way atleast you have all classes unlocked and got bitz. That said demanding compensation for an issue they announced on the 5th which gave you time to cancel purchase is a bit daft. Sorry if you feel let down etc but its the way it is.

European Server
    XBL GT: xFullmetalRagex
    20 Year Veteran Gamer
    Mixer

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    [*]Vehicles are no longer indestructible
    Now that indestructibility has been resolved, I can't wait for this ejector seat issue to be resolved... this is a legacy bug from OG Defiance. It happens quite often, and it's just as annoying now as it was back then.

No Mention If You Guys Fixed The Lag Issues

Did you fix the infinite loading screen yet. I still cant progress in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstation View Post
    The lag has gotten better. Any word on the continuous crashes yet. I understand addressing bugs but shouldn't that be a bit more of a priority?
    Dude peak hours were over, why lag was getting better.

it's great that you fixed the indestructible vehicles, but whatever you did has made it so if you even touch an enemy you ate suddenly without vehicle and shields, combined with the lag it equals a death and had made it so running is the only viable option.

Also, love how some of us who were founders didn't even get into the early access or anything, bad way to start the game leaving some of us out.
    After spending all that money on the founders edition I get left out of the founders for defiance 2050, thanks guys.