+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lol,just wist they would use Gmt in europe

Quote Originally Posted by showat View Post
    , you know if your a veteran from OG Defiance
    I was but only at release and for a couple of months… too much time ago and i don't remember it too bad...

Damm, i suppose that i'm just gotten used this years to "bad" developers that "only" fulfill what they said...

I have been placed in a queue?

PSN is not working full throttle right now so this time, I think, that they made the hotfix in a bad time.
    Gran Tourism also can´t connect to the PSN, just before the hotfix to Defiance had been dispatched GT already had problems to connect.
    I received a message from a friend more than an hour later and most of my friends are playing but they are not showing online.

This time I think that Trion just had a bit of bad luck on the timing.

Game´s online now.

So, just made a Volge Siege and the game is still very laggy, couldn't make revives immediately, couldn´t change weapons for a time and more things that I can´t even explain.
    Think I´ll just go sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    So, just made a Volge Siege and the game is still very laggy, couldn't make revives immediately, couldn´t change weapons for a time and more things that I can´t even explain.
    Think I´ll just go sleep.
    Yeah, it's horrendous. Like, enemies used to slide around normally before when it lagged. Now the norm is them floating, running in place, teleporting gigantic distances, and even downing you before you even know you are being shot at.

Wow the lag is bad.The game played better on the 10th and 11th.