+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Arkfall/Siege Crashing

Arkfall/Siege Crashing

So, since this last update that you just got finished doing. I now can NO LONGER, get near ANY minor OR major arkfalls.
    Sieges, yeah... about that. havn't been able to do one since.

wth are you all doing over there? Collecting a paycheck? It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenius Marque View Post
    So, since this last update that you just got finished doing. I now can NO LONGER, get near ANY minor OR major arkfalls.
    Sieges, yeah... about that. havn't been able to do one since.

wth are you all doing over there? Collecting a paycheck? It's pathetic.
    I am seeing the same problem. now I get kicked immediately upon login. Not really able to play anymore.

I crash at every arkfall. Siege. And mission.
    Xbox 360 NA

GT = IIPRAXISII

Quote Originally Posted by praxis32 View Post
    I crash at every arkfall. Siege. And mission.
    Give them time gosh all you do is moan at them!

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    We're aware of the arkfall related crashes and latency issues some of you are experiencing. We're working on fixes and had to revert the latest update unfortunately, but hope to have a better fix soon. This was from our patch notes "All platforms are coming back online now Ark Hunters. We reverted to the existing patch as we had identified a separate issue with the latest update. We plan to have a future update once it’s fully ready."

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...2-18-1-30pm-PT
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

It's ok, Mobi, we aren't mad at you. We're mad at your higher ups for not fixing these things when they've had 4+ years. And yes, I know it's on a new system but there were problems like this in the original.
    http://gyazo.com/a8c7dec14ff185b67a8784a6d0e7754e
    Old Signature but it still looks nice. Names are the same though.
    IGN: 1EyedWeesilAndHis2Balls
    GT: Weesil xD (I need to update my signature.)

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    We're aware of the arkfall related crashes and latency issues some of you are experiencing. We're working on fixes and had to revert the latest update unfortunately, but hope to have a better fix soon. This was from our patch notes "All platforms are coming back online now Ark Hunters. We reverted to the existing patch as we had identified a separate issue with the latest update. We plan to have a future update once it’s fully ready."

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...2-18-1-30pm-PT

Mobi, I’m not mad at you. It’s just the simple fact you it’s try to fix something which everything y’all are doing is appreciated. But the crap keeps rolling down hill. You make one step forward in progression and two steps back. This game (albeit is on a new console) has been out since 2013. You would think that some of these problems wouldn’t have persisted for as long as they have.
    Personally I don’t really care for arkfalls to much. I love sieges however and I can’t complete one without my game crashing.
    I’ve been at 1900 PR SINCE MONDAY. I get no luck with drops and sieges from what I was able to experience, drops a bunch of loot.

It just makes my experience as well as many others, terrible for grinding.
    Just do what you can do for us. Keep us up to date with this stuff.