+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Headlands Transit Depot (Vehicle Vendor)

So, do I have to unlock this over time to be able to access the store or something?

I drove 3km to the destination I found on the wiki, only for the vendor not to be anywhere in the vicinity. I'm curious, I just want to buy a vehicle. The base quad bike is a bit unimpressive, but I noticed that there's a F2P way to purchase them. Just curious again.

Cheers.

No vehicle vendors in 2050. Check your pursuits, there should be one or more as a reward as I received a Duni earlier today.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    No vehicle vendors in 2050. Check your pursuits, there should be one or more as a reward as I received a Duni earlier today.
    Thanks! I will do.

Is the servers down

I can not log in is the servers down?

That secret vehicle vendor doesn't sell vehicles anymore..just the same stuff the others do...only place to get vehicles to buy are from the commendation person

You need ot be careful when you look up info for defiance, a lot of what you will find is for OG defiance NOT for 2050.

Defiance Data usually has accurate information. But to answer your question there is a vendor at the Crater that sells vehicles but you have to have the reputation (750) to purchase them.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Speaking of vehicles, what have they done now? nurf them? I run over a hellbug and my car blows up.. what is with that. Trion has done many anal things in the past but this is just stupid. I do not see this 2050 going anywhere but down hill..

Quote Originally Posted by cmsaunli View Post
    So, do I have to unlock this over time to be able to access the store or something?

I drove 3km to the destination I found on the wiki, only for the vendor not to be anywhere in the vicinity. I'm curious, I just want to buy a vehicle. The base quad bike is a bit unimpressive, but I noticed that there's a F2P way to purchase them. Just curious again.

Cheers.
    How do you expect them to make money if they don't take content away from the older game so you can buy it via real money? So many outfits and content that was in the original was purposely cut out and for what? think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joile View Post
    Speaking of vehicles, what have they done now? nurf them? I run over a hellbug and my car blows up.. what is with that. Trion has done many anal things in the past but this is just stupid. I do not see this 2050 going anywhere but down hill..
    Yeah, I found this pretty annoying - just getting from A to B takes a helluva lot of zig-zagging to make it there in one piece...