+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Valor is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Syphied View Post
    They only gave me 1000 valor......yes I'm complaining. My ego was way above 1000 I had most things completed and this is all I get, as usual Trion ignored me when I asked about it on twitter and in forums. Can't even buy a decent vehicle with 1000 valor. Just sad.
    Valor had nothing to do with ego rating - you were only around 1k ego rating ? What was your actual Pursuit rating - you press J in old defiance and you can see top left what your pursuit level is.

You could receive max 2400 pursuit level and a bit more - (if you had started earlier and did the pursuits that Trion removed).

For info--- my ego was 6k, and pursuit level was 2400 ... I received 28 or 29k valor .... I bought a lot of stuff in game, and also a lot of my games keys outside the the Trion store which has not counted for valor.

So, Trion has rewarded those who bought their bundles in game in old Defiance.

So, out of curiosity... please do come back and let us know what level your pursuits were at please...

(by the way, I would understand a 6k player having a moan and not receiving much in valor, but 1k ego player ? without playing all those hours that most 6k players did, and possibly not even completing storylines to the end etc.... makes me wonder why people feel entitled to tons of rewards for very little given in game, and before anyone complains, I really wish Trion had given more items for us to choose in the rewards, as the only things I am likely to get are 1 outfit, 3 vehicles, and the rest on inventory and character slots... thats how impressed I am with the choice of valor rewards).

And where is my Hellbug Tooth Hat ???????? I need it !!!!

I received a lot of valor...but seriously, so what. What am I going to do, buy the same junkie outfit or title 58,000 times? Now if they put some serious or even decent weapos or shields in the valor store...but so far it's a big meh.
    IGN = Avalanch.
    2050 = Snowslide / Snowflake
    Title = "Daredevil"

PC NA

Remember the Purgatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctss3xxy View Post
    Valor had nothing to do with ego rating - you were only around 1k ego rating ? What was your actual Pursuit rating - you press J in old defiance and you can see top left what your pursuit level is.

You could receive max 2400 pursuit level and a bit more - (if you had started earlier and did the pursuits that Trion removed).

For info--- my ego was 6k, and pursuit level was 2400 ... I received 28 or 29k valor .... I bought a lot of stuff in game, and also a lot of my games keys outside the the Trion store which has not counted for valor.

So, out of curiosity... please do come back and let us know what level your pursuits were at please...

(by the way, I would understand a 6k player having a moan and not receiving much in valor, but 1k ego player ? without playing all those hours that most 6k players did, and possibly not even completing storylines to the end etc.... makes me wonder why people feel entitled to tons of rewards for very little given in game, and before anyone complains, I really wish Trion had given more items for us to choose in the rewards, as the only things I am likely to get are 1 outfit, 3 vehicles, and the rest on inventory and character slots... thats how impressed I am with the choice of valor rewards).

I had something typed up for a response to this guy as well . Yours is more tactful, I would have been banned lol
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Ctss3xxy View Post

That's funny! I had ego rating of 1800+ and I got 30k
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    Thanks Tauriiel Now XBox1

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrin View Post
    I received a lot of valor...but seriously, so what. What am I going to do, buy the same junkie outfit or title 58,000 times? Now if they put some serious or even decent weapos or shields in the valor store...but so far it's a big meh.
    Preach it! Here's Trion. (Boo hiss)
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    Thanks Tauriiel Now XBox1

In D13 I had a pursuit rating of almost 1800. Spent close to $500 on bits, plus owning the ultimate collector's edition....I got 4500 valor. Not really complaining because there was nothing other than inventory slots worth buying. Stupid me though for not paying attention about the whole load outs and character slots not transferring unless they were bought with bits thing. So many times they never specified this so I didn't use valor for those. Only found out afterwards about that. Also had about a dozen items on the transfer list that I didn't get. Funny thing is, everything I did have in claims that I claimed on PC, was waiting for me when I installed the game on Xbox1.
    PC NA - *Defiance* [outcastJesTeR] Gortho
    *Defiance2050* [StigsCousin] Gortho
    <Chaos Crew>
    Steam - StigsCousin
    Xbox Live Gamertag - ERTStigsCousin
    My Music