+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Really Bruh?

Really Bruh?

Try to login today and as usual I had to try about 5+ times to login. Today the game load the character page and I saw it said CREATE A NEW CHARACTER after the fact I have been playing this game since it came out and the character I had was ego 50 with 3 classes maxed out, finish all the main and side missions in tam, Madera and Marin.

This game sucks cause it’s super laggy, vehicles can kill a helbug(neft), driving and auto exiting. Multi crit, pulled up map and instant hard freeze, NPC will still kill you after you kill them 10 seconds ago.

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE NEGATIVE BUT THESE ARE ALL FACTS!

#PS3 bugs
    #BuildFromTheGroundUp.

Defiance 2050= broken promises.

they should been rolling out fixes like this for defiance 2013. they would have had less issues.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleLionz View Post
    Try to login today and as usual I had to try about 5+ times to login. Today the game load the character page and I saw it said CREATE A NEW CHARACTER after the fact I have been playing this game since it came out and the character I had was ego 50 with 3 classes maxed out, finish all the main and side missions in tam, Madera and Marin.

This game sucks cause it’s super laggy, vehicles can kill a helbug(neft), driving and auto exiting. Multi crit, pulled up map and instant hard freeze, NPC will still kill you after you kill them 10 seconds ago.

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE NEGATIVE BUT THESE ARE ALL FACTS!

#PS3 bugs
    #BuildFromTheGroundUp.

Defiance 2050= broken promises.
    That sucks! So was your ego 50 character and progression in Defiance 2050 auto-deleted somehow? I hope that Trion Worlds keeps track of deleted characters, because time invested in this game is like repeating Defiance 2013 all over again, not the most fun thing to do!

I submitted a ticket and I was able to get my character back.

The bugs still remains.