+ Reply to Thread

Roadblock Emergency

@Devs please remove all of these. They are now pointless.

Nothing is received for finishing one... nothing... reward is null.

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    @Devs please remove all of these. They are now pointless.

Nothing is received for finishing one... nothing... reward is null.
    You don't get XP from them?
    You don't level your weapon skill up with them?
    You want TRION to just increment your score every 5 minutes you're in the game because playing is too much work?

What point are you trying to make?
    Every time you fire a weapon, or navigate around an obsticle doesn't mean you get a reward popping up on your screen.

NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Sad how workers talk to there gamers like this, my opinion would be to remove it too probably would help with the lag/delay

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by AMcReAnimated View Post
    Sad how workers talk to there gamers like this, my opinion would be to remove it too probably would help with the lag/delay
    That part in red - what does it even mean?

To the point:
    They took lots of content stuff that wasn't 'broken' out of the game and it didn't help with the lag.

There used to be more mutants in the training areas to fight.
    There used to be more conflicts all around the crash site that were low-level to get new players up to speed without slamming them too hard in the first moment.

There used to be a lot more missions along the way to bloodbath.

There used to be a lot more areas actively used for arkfalls, that were rotated frequently, so the same arks didn't keep happening in the same one or two locations every 23 minutes all day long. The area between The Crater and Bug/chug used to have close to a dozen arkfall sites they never use anymore (Verdant Ridge had close to 6 or 7 sites alone), with several more ark sites east of Last Chance Gas (Seascape Farms).

They took all those conflict sites out, and now we have fewer Arks, at fewer locations, and we still have a metric tonne of lag and rubberbanding and phasing.

Removing content from a game doesn't always = better/faster/streamlined. Sometimes it just means you now do the same 6 things instead of the variety of 36 things.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Hmm good idea.

They don't need to be removed, but since there are no rewards, nobody clears them. That means that most possible spawn locations are spawned at any given time, which makes driving around a pain in the ***.

Should really just cut down the spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    You don't get XP from them?
    You don't level your weapon skill up with them?
    You want TRION to just increment your score every 5 minutes you're in the game because playing is too much work?

What point are you trying to make?
    Every time you fire a weapon, or navigate around an obsticle doesn't mean you get a reward popping up on your screen.

in beta they gave both 1 core and 1 salvage of every type of weapon... now they do not reward anything

i dont give a shtako about weapon xp, i get far too much from doing anything at all in the game

Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    They don't need to be removed, but since there are no rewards, nobody clears them. That means that most possible spawn locations are spawned at any given time, which makes driving around a pain in the ***.

Should really just cut down the spawns.
    For real, it's almost impossible to drive around peacefully when I have to swerve around every single spawned enemy and object to avoid my vehicle exploding into pieces after slightly touching an enemy

Preferably, they could be used for leading up to a siege like before, and I don't care to see them for anything else.