+ Reply to Thread

Post making the vehicle not explode when u hit an enemy

In the original defiance you were able to run over enemies with ur vehicle without it exploding instantly. Playing Defiance 2050 and i ran into a hell bug (skittle bug) and it instantly blew my up my vehicle, what good is it to have a vehicle when u cant ran something over.

That's the least of trions worries man like foreal, there is so much other stuff going on rn that is unbelievable compared vehicle malfunctions

Quote Originally Posted by AMcReAnimated View Post
    That's the least of trions worries man like foreal, there is so much other stuff going on rn that is unbelievable compared vehicle malfunctions
    Dude, you're trolling! The Suggestion Forum isn't based on what is the "most important" suggestion. Devs thought this was important enough to address it in today's Twitter live stream. I totally agree with the OP. Rest assured they are looking at ways to improve collision. They have to do it separately though for each vehicle. They wanted to make sure that each vehicle from D13 would be in 2050, so a generic build was created initially. That's why the stats are virtually identical for each vehicle. They plan on tweaking them individually. We do a lot of driving, so I hope this gets fixed soon. I drive a Raptor. It shouldn't go super nova after running over a single hellbug!