+ Reply to Thread

Best source of commendation reputation ?

I did assault class first then assassin then went to the Crater to get medic. I saw that I only had 80/250 rep !
    So what is the best source of commendation reputation ? I know the answer is probably just play the game, main/side missions, major/minor arkfalls etc, but is there anything that stands out and gives more rep than other things ? I am not L50 yet, will other avenues open up then ?

Just unlock'em

Go to goals and look at all the little crap you have to do to get the rep to unlock the classes ,this i see will be a reason why people will quit the game cause it crossed my mind ,why bother .So now my ego bar keeps rolling over but you get no class points cause you cant pick another one ,the skill tree is dumb ,the class system is dumb ,the ego powers are dumb and short lived ,the whole change was dumb ,defiance 13 was fun this 2050 is nothing but a grind .

Thanks, I did not realise it was in the goals info. Silly me, I must have missed that in the game guide.

doing daily contracts for Ark Hunters (once 50) and pursuits are the only source.