Hotshot: Sharpshooting Savior Ends Abruptly

I have seen a few people at least with the same problem.

While playing, it seems to end at random times while you still have ammo in your gun, and even if you have all 5 farmers alive.
    It is sometimes possible to get a medal, but sometimes you actually fail because of it.
    Also during this Challenge, the enemies lag out and slide past the farmers, then re-appear in their correct spot. They sometimes also disappear and reappear as well..

EGO Rating:: 1,000 - 4/09/13
    Clan recruitment thread:: All welcome to join::

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ng-All-Players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibbz View Post
    I have seen a few people at least with the same problem.

While playing, it seems to end at random times while you still have ammo in your gun, and even if you have all 5 farmers alive.
    It is sometimes possible to get a medal, but sometimes you actually fail because of it.
    Also during this Challenge, the enemies lag out and slide past the farmers, then re-appear in their correct spot. They sometimes also disappear and reappear as well..

I thought this was a bug also for awhile and it honestly could be but I was able to get silver after several tries. You can't let any of the mobs get close to the workers especially the rocket launcher guys. Memorize the pattern as the mobs arrive and shoot them while they are running. It will take some practice and time but you will eventually get it.

yeah, ive gotten silver, but Ive failed with all 5 farmers left, after i managed to push the raiders back to their trucks ( still had alot of ammo left as well) it just ended. and the EGO still says "Good ob" even if I failed it.
    EGO Rating:: 1,000 - 4/09/13
    Clan recruitment thread:: All welcome to join::

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ng-All-Players.