+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.

PS4 Trophy is Glitched on my account.

Accidentally posted this in the wrong Bug Report section.
    My info is PSN KillerDrachen, PS4 NA Server, IGN Akira Himekawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Hey there, Ark Hunters!

We have a new format for submitting bugs that we'd like you to use so that we can more quickly and accurately get bugs properly squished! Please use the following format when submitting all future bugs:

• Time: When did this issue occur? Please be as specific as possible. If it happens repeatedly at all times, please include that information as well.
    • Game Details: What are the name(s) of any involved missions/pursuits/items? Please attempt to provide exact names as shown in-game. What location did this issue occur exactly? Please be as specific as possible.
    • Character Details: What EGO Rating is your character? What EGO power is your character using?
    • Expected Outcome: In one sentence, what did you expect to happen? For example "I pressed the reload button and expected to reload"
    • Observed Outcome: In one sentence, what actually happened? For example “My character danced.”
    • Repro Steps: Most importantly, if possible, please include a list of specific steps we can take to reproduce this issue on our end. These steps need to be something we can reproduce on a new character, not isolated to your character only.
    • Image/Video Documentation: Often the most useful information we can get for bugs will be screenshots or video documentation of the bug occurring. These can be uploaded to 3rd party websites (youtube/imgur) and you just have to include the link to them.

The more specific information you can provide, the easier we will be able to get to squishing these bugs.

Thank you!
    A PS4 Trophy is glitched....

- Time between July 14-15th, not sure exactly when I maxed out my classes but just noticed it last night.

- Gold PS4 Trophy "Abundance of EGO" did not get earned, even though I more than exceeded the requirements and maxed out all 5 of my classes. Assault, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic, and Demolitionists.

- EGO 50 and I switch inbetween all 5 Level 25 classes. Mostly use Demolitionist thought, thank you for asking.

- What I was expecting was after maxing out my 4th class I would have earned my Gold PS4 trophy for "Abundance of EGO". To my surprise, it also didn't meet my expectations of it being earned after maxing all 5 as well.

- I felt like the trophy glitches from PS3 somehow made it to PS4... and we all know the PS3 dlc trophies never got fixed after 3-4 years of being there...

- I can tell you the order of which I maxed out classes. I worked on them 1 at a time. First Demolitionist, secondly was Guardian, third was Combat Medic, then Assassin, and finally Assault.

- Video documentation here on my personal YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/PwlIvqL82sI

If you need me to send a ticket, I probably won't because I sent tickets for the trophies I missed out on over on the PS3 and it never got resolved.

Thank you.
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

There is a thread on psnprofiles about the glitch from a few days ago too. That site tracks trophies for members and so far no one has that trophy. The trophy list on the actual PS4 does show someone has it though as it is currently at a 0.1%. I almost have my 4th class at level 25 but will stop short in the mean time in hopes of a fix. Seeing the PS3 glitched trophies were never fixed doesn't give me much hope though.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Thank you for reporting with great detail, we'll investigate further
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Thank you for reporting with great detail, we'll investigate further
    alot of ps3 trophies have been glitch ever since old defiance went free to play. there is a few threads about those as well. seem like the glitch carried over to 2050.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    alot of ps3 trophies have been glitch ever since old defiance went free to play. there is a few threads about those as well. seem like the glitch carried over to 2050.
    This is not the case. We will investigate this individual issue, however at this time we have no indication that trophies on PS4 are not working correctly. Thanks for the information though.

Same bug occurs on Xbox one, nobody has this achievement yet multiple players with 5 maxed out classes.
    Defiance: 6K Xbox 360 Eu
    Defiance 2050: Ego 50,
    4200Pr Xbox one Eu
    Clan: < Seventiq >
    Just trying to help the community
    -Azur

Yay , another trophy I’m getting
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This is not the case. We will investigate this individual issue, however at this time we have no indication that trophies on PS4 are not working correctly. Thanks for the information though.
    on post #7 i posted 9 links to 2050 and ps3 trophy issues that havent been resolved . and those are the only ones i could find right now. i know that there are others i couldnt find.

another thread popped up about the same issue .
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ophys-glitched