+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i wonder if they even took the time to look at all those links.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i wonder if they even took the time to look at all those links.
    Lol , no because when you bury your head in the sand and wait till the players that had trophy glitches go away then it does not matter as for this not being the case I find that hard to believe there was so much of 2050 copy and paste from the original game that I would not be surprised if the trophy glitch is still present in game years from now

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    Lol , no because when you bury your head in the sand and wait till the players that had trophy glitches go away then it does not matter as for this not being the case I find that hard to believe there was so much of 2050 copy and paste from the original game that I would not be surprised if the trophy glitch is still present in game years from now
    i hear that.

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Thank you for reporting with great detail, we'll investigate further
    Still not Trophy yet as of July 17th.
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

i remember what they said to players about the trophies issues in old defiance, when players filed tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This is not the case. We will investigate this individual issue, however at this time we have no indication that trophies on PS4 are not working correctly. Thanks for the information though.
    Assuming you guys can't find a way to fix this "problem", what will you do for the inconvenience of those affected by it? Also, why hasn't the PS3 trophy issues garnered such attention from you and Mobi?
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Also I have chips... Trade me a JP and I'll eat a chip for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze34 View Post
    the Omec stud rod
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    This is why it is pointless to debate people who are not as educated as myself.

Chasing Shadows - Capture 50 points in PvP Trophy is glitched for everyone one person got lucky and had it fixed what about the rest of us why can't you just fix, change or remove it?

Picture here to show i did the requirement http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...s-Glitched-PS4

akira did you have any trophies glitch on you on ps3?

I’ve posted numerous times about trophies in the original defiance game. Dlc trophies never unlocked no matter how many times you’ve completed them. I’m fortunate enough to have all of my PS4 trophies unlock so far. But I feel the frustration.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsp33d1987 View Post
    Chasing Shadows - Capture 50 points in PvP Trophy is glitched for everyone one person got lucky and had it fixed what about the rest of us why can't you just fix, change or remove it?

Picture here to show i did the requirement http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...s-Glitched-PS4
    This one also glitched out for me. Would be nice if they fixed this problem.

Also for the max out 4 classes trophy, do I need to spend 20 bucks to be able to use every class on one character? or can i just make 4 different characters using different classes?