+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by FistPumper View Post
    I often say that these raiders have better accuracy with a single handed weapon than I do with an AR ADS. It’s bad really.
    Well...
    Sure, but they've been practicing 'Raider' for years.

We only got the game last week....

These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Well...
    Sure, but they've been practicing 'Raider' for years.

We only got the game last week....

🤣

/10charsmin

XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader

Quote Originally Posted by FistPumper View Post
    I often say that these raiders have better accuracy with a single handed weapon than I do with an AR ADS. It’s bad really.
    Yeah the enemies are suspiciously accurate no matter what weapon it is, and they can hit me at ranges where the SMGs should by all rights be near-harmless and still take chunks off of my health/armor/shields when they connect with at least a couple of their shots.

Quote Originally Posted by NalkorRN View Post
    Yeah the enemies are suspiciously accurate no matter what weapon it is, and they can hit me at ranges where the SMGs should by all rights be near-harmless and still take chunks off of my health/armor/shields when they connect with at least a couple of their shots.
    Yeah I don't get the sense they have to deal with Falloff damage at all, and I dislike that they all get the old school DoT nanos. Near as I can tell, other than a grenade, I've never seen a nano-persistent effect from my guns on enemies. But getting set on fire, or acid dmg or whatever? yeah all the time. And not even from moltovs.

In the USA where freedom of speech is our right
    How about being headshotted by a rocket from across a field and never seeing it or hearing it coming til it's too late that's always fun(I know I know keep moving and it wouldn't happen) sometimes I feel they follow you mid-flight. That's just my experience.

Are you playing content above your PR tier? I often just wade through/facetank machine gun fire as medic with healbot, since they can't take down the combined regen so long as I keep moving and don't stupidly take fire from 6 raiders at once for 10 seconds.

In the USA where freedom of speech is our right
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyokira View Post
    Are you playing content above your PR tier? I often just wade through/facetank machine gun fire as medic with healbot, since they can't take down the combined regen so long as I keep moving and don't stupidly take fire from 6 raiders at once for 10 seconds.
    Nope I stick to around my pr (856 at the moment on my assassin) yet I can be behind cover and pop up for a split second and headshotted by rockets or snipers(well snipers make sense but rockets) it's just unfair honestly lol even my rockets aimed for the head couldn't hit someone with a headshot at the ranges I'm talking about especially behind cover or running. Raiders need to be toned down as do many of the other enemy factions. At least the volge in my opinion feel like they are right where they belong. I only just started working on my combat medic so I guess I could try that tactic.

Yeah snipers are deadly, but I think the devs noted that explosion damage calculations might be bugged hence why "That's that" does so much more damage.

But basically, stay clear of explosions and snipers, random gunfire isn't deadly so long as you don't try to tank them too much.

they need to tone down the raiders aimbot.

Separate note: because raiders doesn't seem to have falloff damage, it makes running into their faces to gun them down a much more fun strategy since its no less dangerous. :P

+ Reply to Thread